Pirate Hall Canons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gangrene Beard, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

so at higher levels (6+) there are canons coming out of the Pirate Hall. Do these ever become functional, or are there plans for them to be functional? It seems to me that they would be a great addition to the game.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

I have wanted canons in the pirate halls.

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Currently they're there only for decorative purposes. There's no real reason why they couldn't fire, so it's definitely something we could consider adding :)

4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

That would be cool if they could fire. I noticed PH7 has 2 cannons, and PH6 has 4 cannons. Maybe they could function a little bit like the ship does?

pwrovryou and Gangrene Beard like this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Exactly my thoughts/hopes

6. Aye my vote is with this!

7. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Add another vote for this. Maybe around the same strength as the Tower Cannons. Would be very cool.

8. Jun

Jun First Mate

9. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Works for me! Would look pretty cool...maybe PH 8 ;)

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

+1 here. And while you're at it....

Make the PH hold a bit more than the silly 1500 gold /grog. Not as much as storages, but enough that it seems plausible. At PH7, I bet there's 10 times that much stuck between the couch cushions.

Christy and Gangrene Beard like this.
  12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

At the very least it should increase incrementally with each level up

13. Or...why does it have that much gold/grog at all? Shouldn't it have 0?

Really, if you are going to have a building (otherthan storages and collectors) hold a nominal amount of gold & grog it should be the Tavern

14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Say you're a Pirate Captain. You probably live in the PH. You may cache loot around in different places, but for the most part, you're gonna want to keep the shiny stuff nearby. :) Tavern's a good idea, also. I wouldn't mind taking down a few taverns if I knew I could get Maria Labelle's tip jar.

15. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

People wanting a free 12hr shield won't be happy about that haha, like me.:D

16. Bl00dBaTh

Bl00dBaTh Captain

What crazy captain would keep his loot in a building full to the neck of drunk pirates?? That's just asking to be robbed. :p

Christy likes this.
  17. pwrovryou

pwrovryou Crew

Maybe that's stock for the tavern & gold that pirates have been using to purchase it while waiting to be deployed?? Is that too literal? o_O

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  18. On an other thread about this ph fighting back , they made a good point about it being overkill, I'll leave that to the thread linkers to find it. Also in line with topic about things functional but not being used is the pirate bank idea and use that great skull shaped cave filled with gold on every island to store a fair amount of non lootable resources ,every pirate likes to burry and hide his booty in safe place.Also things defending that look like they could... why is ship in Port fighting but no crew fighting? If your ships away on a voyage the crew is with it fighting , But in port on own island crew too busy in out house or tavern? Ok tavern I get lol. ph fighting back I get it. The crew in port fighting on defense would be fun as well.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014