Chris - Any news on stuck Juggs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by roguecylon, Nov 3, 2014.

1. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Seems to have a knock on effect for me, as my witch docs stay or get trapped by one or more juggs frozen at the walls. Not sure why this is happpening, but it can be frustrating. I had my entire jugg army and witch drs frozen at a wall in an attack today. Expensive.

2. J0ck0

J0ck0 First Mate

it is killing me, too. i have lost many a battle and TONS of resources to this glitch. it's causing me to take a break from purchasing gems. i can't justify it anymore if my troops are going to just sit there and not do their job.

3. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I typically hold some troops in reserve. But it takes everything to recover. And the regular occurrences that tie up my witch doctors is horrid.

4. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

The radio silence on this is incredibly annoying. I'm pretty understanding as I understand there is no such thing as a perfect game but this glitch is really bad, and the fact that there is not only zero improvement since last update but there also is no communication about it either. I'm really fed up about the jugg freeze fiasco.

5. ElGordo

ElGordo First Mate

Yeep, today to times plundering went as tray ' cause Juggernauts standing still. They jumped when hitting by motar fire but just wait to die on another position.
    Awful, will stop using Juggs.

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

The radio silence is mostly due to Chris being on vacation. AngryBeard and Sir Bugs don't really talk that much but Sir Bugs has stated that it is something they are working hard to fix

7. AngryBeard

AngryBeard Community Manager

From what I heard is that the bug is basically fixed and the next update is coming soon! All hope is not lost :p

8. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Thanks Angry. Makes me happier to know.

9. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

There, right from the horses (bearded) mouth!

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  10. Skull Bozu

Skull Bozu Powder Monkey

Yup, Juggs is now sober. Pirates are so unreliable.

11. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

my way to avoid stuck is recruit less than 8 jugglenuts per battle and set them separately with longer distance. most of time they stuck because of the mines, so by using this way, even one is stuck others are ok. hope this would help u for looting before the bug fixed.:)

12. Floki

Floki Captain

Angry made me happy toooo!

roguecylon likes this.
  13. Sludge

Sludge Crew

I'm really glad to hear this, thanks Angry Beard!

14. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

@Redtsai the problem for me is not just the jugss, but they always trap the witch docs. Almost all the time. Like leave no man behind. ;0

@Bizzark love the avatar.

15. Floki

Floki Captain

^^she is the cabin boy I want to be lost at sea with....Aaaarrrrr

16. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

set a gunner and set the WD ASAP, let the WD follows gunner don't follow jugglenut.

17. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

@Redtsai I always have the WD follow behind the gunners immediately. But when he comes up to a frozen Juggs he decides to hangout with him, and let the gunners go off unprotected. Invariably I lose 1-2 WD this way, and my gunners are toast, and well the Juggs are just drunk.

18. Redtsai

Redtsai Crew

that's really annoying lol. let's keep farming in low rank and wait the new update.:D

19. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Yes we've gone through the AI again and made another set of improvements to both their path planning and their targeting. These changes are all going to be in the next update.

20. Which will be done around .....(Fill in approx date/week here).....