DONT YOU WISH YOUR CAPTAIN WAS HOT LIKE OURS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Resarf, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christy

Christy Commodore

I can lower rank to get you in. Many of us are low at the moment upgrading.

2. Nemesis

Nemesis Powder Monkey

I dropped the guild. I'm just Nemesis now solo. Waiting for the coveted red flag

Christy likes this.
  3. Christy

Christy Commodore

4. Floki

Floki Captain

It has a whole different meaning when you have been red flagged here on the forum or in the game for that matter..:eek:

Daddy P and Christy like this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

Better flagged than flogged :D oh wow did I really just say that :eek:

Floki likes this.
  6. Floki

Floki Captain

Oh just so many things to say......:p

Christy likes this.
  7. TBird

TBird Captain

And now taking recruits in Red Flag Fleet 2

PH 6 +
    PR 200 to get in

farm, farm, farm; upgrade, upgrade, upgrade

lots of witty banter, sage advise, & free maple donuts on Fridays

Floki and Christy like this.
  8. one time

one time Powder Monkey

What about the bacon on them donuts?

Christy likes this.
  9. TBird

TBird Captain

Bacon is a given.....
    Everything is better with bacon.
    [​IMG]

Join Red Flag Fleet 2, you know you want to :)

Christy, one time and Kawika like this.
  10. Christy

Christy Commodore

Lol at the witty banter :D we have some crazy chats sometimes :D love it. Need more than 32 chat lines :(

Floki likes this.
  11. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

[​IMG]

Floki and Captain Didwell like this.
  12. Floki

Floki Captain

I love the double entendre...is is that what I really mean....:p

Christy likes this.
  13. Christy

Christy Commodore

Sooooooo I actually had to google what "double entendre" was :oops::rolleyes: and now that I know what it means :D I strongly agree. Our guild is great at that. Not to mention on a regular basis :cool:

Floki likes this.
  14. Floki

Floki Captain

Its a fav the way chat goes I have had a few massive big belly laughs at some of the stuff that is chatted (is that a word)cracks me up it just goes so quick..

15. Christy

Christy Commodore

Yes many times it is me with a simple comment that you men and your minds misconstrew :eek: funny thing....what sticks in my mind the most from chat this week has to be Brudal and his flower manscaping :eek: Literally had me laughing so hard it hurt

16. Christy

Christy Commodore

OMG @Floki is today your birthday :eek: your on the forum birthday list :eek: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLOOOOOOKKKKKIIIIIIIIII :D

17. Kakashi

Kakashi Crew

What's that history of red flag fleet link? I can't access it.

Christy likes this.
  18. Christy

Christy Commodore

Just google Ching Shih @Kakashi and it will come up :D

19. Christy

Christy Commodore

Ching Shih was one of the most badass pirates of all time. In a ten-year span, Ching's "Red Flag Fleet", a pirate armada consisting of somewhere around four hundred Chinese twenty-gun junks and several thousand men, sailed up and down the coast of Imperial China kicking asses, sacking towns, breaking necks and cashing cheques. Few pirates ever enjoyed such unbridled financial and military success as the Red Flag Fleet, thanks in a large part to the cunning and ruthlessness of Captain Ching Shih and her desire to be the most feared pirate in history.

Yeah, that's right. I said her.

Ching Shih's origins are a mystery to historians. She first appears in historical records in 1801, as a Chinese prostitute taken to be the wife of Cheng I, a notorious pirate captain. Now Cheng I already had a pretty sweet deal going with his pirate fleet, and like any pirate worth his eyepatch he enjoyed kicking an ass or two. However, things really started to pick up once Ching Shih showed up on the scene. Then all of a sudden the Red Flag Fleet was like a fucking super-size scrotum-kicking machine in a room full of men with elephantiasis of the balls.

Cheng I ended up on the wrong side of a tsunami and died in 1807, so Ching Shih married her husband's First Mate and started running the show herself. Now a lot of people weren't too keen on having a chick for an Admiral, so like any good pirate would, Ching exerted her authority by laying down a pirate code of conduct that made Abu Gharib look like fucking Club Med. If you stole or looted from a town that provided assistance or tribute to the pirate fleet, Ching would chop your fucking head off with a battle axe and dump your lifeless body in the ocean. If you stole from the pirate treasury, or she thought you were stealing from the pirate treasury, Ching would chop your fucking head off with a battle axe and dump your lifeless body in the ocean. Raping any captured female prisoners was punishable by death. Fuck, if you had consensual sex while on duty you got your head chopped off and the babe you were getting it on with would be strapped to a couple cannnonballs and chucked off the side of the boat. Ching wasn't fucking around, and she wanted to make damn sure you weren't fucking around when you should have been working. Plus, she knew that cultivating tons of pent-up sexual frustration was a good way to end up with a bunch of pissed-off guys who were more than eager to take out their aggression on any dumbass pirate hunters stupid enough to get in their way. If you weren't able to handle it, and tried to go AWOL she would track you down, chop off your ear and pass it around to all of the other pirates with a note on it saying, "this guy ran like a little fucking bitch because he was a total pussy."

Throughout the remainder of 1807 Ching sailed up and down the Chinese coastline plundering ships, sacking towns and being an all-around scourge on society. She would sometimes even take her shallow-bottomed boats and row them up small rivers to attack towns that were least expecting it. She rarely lost a battle, and any resistance she faced was crushed handily. One time, two dumbass towns decided it would be a good idea to raise an army and attack her fucking pirate army. Just think about how stupid that is for a minute. Ching not only paddled their asses like a Frat Brother during Pledge Week, but after the peasant armies were crushed she sacked the two towns and beheaded any man stupid enough to be hanging out inside the city walls.

20. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

On the case

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.