COC vs PP update

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaK, Feb 24, 2015.

1. SaK

SaK First Mate

last friday on 20th COC gave their first sneak peek, 21 st second, 22nd third, 23th fourth and today on tuesday they have the update released on market to download.

how the hell they do manage those things? just hyped four days before the relaese! no over hyping from two-three months ahead, no promise when its coming...just nicely done in five days!

PP just learn something from COC, ull progress in future!

2. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

But I love PP so much more that CoC (the red-headed stepchild) :p. But I hear ya. I betcha there will not be as much tease for the next big update.

SaK likes this.
  3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Do I need to say more?

Burnz, Arr, Red Hand of Doom and 2 others like this.
  4. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

That is insane amount of money. :eek:

5. Imagine 1,655,367$ to be deposited in your bank account. Every day. Makes me want to learn how to build an app..

6. TBird

TBird Captain

I would settle for the 11,209.00 every day
    I know, slumin' but I could get by on that

Now where is my copy of programming apps for dummies?

Red Hand of Doom likes this.
  7. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Gotta pay Liam Neeson somehow. Maybe only a couple of days earnings.

8. TBird

TBird Captain

3 days earnings, pays for production and super bowl ad time.

9. Barbed

Barbed First Mate

Clash? That poor-looking pixel game? Give PP three years as it has...

10. Nizno

Nizno Crew

The CoC update didnt bring anything interesting except for the clan perks, PP update brought us alot more new stuff so id say PP!

11. Well I would say the matter is settled, PP kicks CoC's but.. :p

12. SaK

SaK First Mate

i would say that poverty-stricken PP should not kick the golden butt of PP, rather should concentrate on how to improve PP gameplay and forum transparency with the people.

and @Nizno ...it was not about the content it was about the update transparency and quick release of it. grow up young padawan.

13. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Did you even play clash in the beginning? I bet you didn't cuz you would rage at all the stuff that they had in it of which has been changed for the better.

I wish someone would be able to dig up CoC's 5-6 month gross income from the app store to see where they stood.

14. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

Well i assume he does, how else would he have known of the update?

15. Burnz

Burnz Captain

Danny, I said in the beginning, Coc has been out for well over 2 1/2 years. It's much more polished now than it was when it released.

16. Maybe sounds like comparing ripen "Apple" to just sprouting "Oranges"? ...

Don't worry soon we'll get there! NOW..

KEEP CALM AND SAIL ON! ;)

17. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

Maybe when PP will be available in Android can replace CoC. But, I know some of people who is diehard in CoC and enjoyed playing it for whole day. I ask him why, and he said, "I just play with my friends enjoying the clan wars. then trashtalk to chat room".o_O
    I'm not playing CoC, that's why I don't know what is the special things of CoC, that is so very addicted by my friends and others.:D