Spoiler: Quest Related Location Guide

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Poqs, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Poqs

Poqs Powder Monkey

I couldn't find a resource like this when I first started, so I figured I'd create a guide detailing where to find certain locations (Using the coordinates available on the map) that have an associated quest. I still haven't explored all of the map or completed all the quests, so I'll be relying on you guys to fill in some of the blanks/let me know if I've made a mistake!

Battle:
    "Destroy Port Duoro" - L.14
    "Destroy The Bursting Bladder" - Q.10
    "Destroy Port Sunshine" - H.5

Last three I'm usnsure which is which as I've already destroyed them, but I'll list the possible locations
    "Destroy Le Bastion" - J.18, D.13, or T.16
    "Destroy Port Blacksand" - J.18, D.13, or T.16
    "Destroy Port Doom" - J.18, D.13, or T.16

Exploration:
    "Round Island" (Discover Round Island on the map) - N.14
    "Safer Seas" (Find the lighthouse on the map) - H.13
    "Finding Flipper" (Discover all of Dolphin Island on the map) - I.9, J.9, K.9, H.10, I.10, J.10, K.10
    "Humdrum Isles" (Find the Humdrum Isles. Head East!) - P.12, P.13
    "Outlook Island" (Discover Outlook Island on the map) - K.14, L.14, K.15, L.15
    "One for Dr. Jones" (Discover the Aztec statue on the map) - M.7
    "Latchkey Island" (Discover all of Latchkey Island on the map.) - N.16, O16., N.17, O.17, O.18
    "Mudhook Isle" (Discover the whole of Mudhook Isle on the map.) - T.12, U.12, T.13, U.13
    "The Truth is Out There" (There's talk of a UFO that crash-landed somewhere on the map.) - T.18
    "Temple Mayor" (Discover the infamous Aztec Temple on the map. Pure evil resides here!) - R.17
    "What's the Time, Mr. Wolf?" (Discover the Sun Dial on the map) - W.16
    "Mayday! Mayday!" (Discover the crashed plane on the map) - K.2
    "I'm LOST" (There's talk of a mysterious hatch somewhere on the island. Let's find it!) - J.20
    "Easter Head Hunt" (Discover the three Easter Island heads on the map) - R.11, F.10, (UNKNOWN)
    "Voodoo Living" (Discover the four Voodoo huts on the map) - L.4, F.16, K.22, (UNKNOWN)
    "Firetop Mountain" (Discover all of Firetop Island on the map.) - B.12, B.13, C.13, D.13, B.14, C.14

Amirah likes this.
  2. Kit

Kit First Mate

Thanks for spoiling part of the fun.

3. Poqs

Poqs Powder Monkey

Use the guide or don't. It's your choice :rolleyes:

4. Kit

Kit First Mate

How benevolent of you.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  5. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

Thx Dude But Next Time Write Spoiler Alert Infront Of It Some People Want To Find Out Themself

6. Poqs

Poqs Powder Monkey

Done ;)

7. Kgdolphin2

Kgdolphin2 Powder Monkey

Can someone tell me how to get to the lighthouse? With my range can't reach the square I have been trying and I can't find a way. Thanks!

8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Go left 5 squares

9. Kgdolphin2

Kgdolphin2 Powder Monkey

I know where it is but I run out range before I get there...

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

No way around it unfortunately. Not until you get the lighthouse and upgrade your ship

11. Kgdolphin2

Kgdolphin2 Powder Monkey

Hmm okay. I don't understand why everyone can reach it and I can't. Thank you.

12. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

If there's something in the way like a pirate ship or big fish, that reduces your range until it's defeated

13. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

14. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

@Poqs
    Port Doom is D13, I've already destroyed J18, so I'm unsure which one that is.

15. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

When you say you can't get the lighthouse @Kgdolphin2 do you mean the one you need to upgrade your ship, or the one on the exploration map? If you can't reach the one in exploration it doesn't really matter, just upgrade your ship and then you can sail further.

16. I love this spoiler :oops:

17. Roland123

Roland123 Crew

I think you forgot destroy hidden haven win the four fight and .....

18. wounded

wounded Powder Monkey

Wher's the hidden haven?

19. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I'm looking for it too. I'll post it here if I find it first

20. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Head North East