Legendary Pirates - Release Date!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Aug 13, 2015.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Ahoy Captains! Today we're happy to announce that the Legendary Pirates update will go live on August 20th. It's time to prepare yourselves for a new legendary era!

[​IMG]

Sea Patriot, awbo, Tiger Claw and 5 others like this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Woot!

3. (•̪̀●́)Soft&Hairy

(•̪̀●́)Soft&Hairy Powder Monkey

..finally something tangible.. a release date.. yeeehaa thanks!

I would just appreciate when Midoki priorizes bug fixing the next time.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Midoki has said more than once that it's a both/and philosophy not either or. There are confirmed bug fixes in this update too. Not just new content.

Beck [Midoki] likes this.
  6. (•̪̀●́)Soft&Hairy

(•̪̀●́)Soft&Hairy Powder Monkey

sure.. but leaving us a month with a new mortar that is worse than the old one is just poor.. not to mention how sloppy their testing must've been to let it happen.. well lets hope the legedary pirates will not mess up even more XD

7. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Well at least we Have a confirmed date! Plus we should finally see the end of this mini problem!! That's just as good as the legendary pirates imo. Can't wait.

Any confirmed facts about how the LP's will be attained?

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

None yet.

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The new scoring system for Rumbles is still being worked on so won't be coming in with the Legendary update.

As for how Legendaries are obtained and trained, we'll be sharing that soon!

Tiger Claw likes this.
  10. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Ok the scoring system will not be fixed , but will the match making be fixed? So we won't have to go against mini?

11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yep, there's new Rumble matchmaking which means that the distribution of Pirate Hall levels will be taken into account, so you should generally be matched against guilds using 'minis' only if your guild also has low level bases. It should also mean that it's far less likely that a 40-50 member guild will be matched against a guild with one member.

fricc2174, Skye and peg-brain bob like this.
  12. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Well that's great news Lynsey. This alone should allow for a much more enjoyable rumble experience! Even though I am sure the new scoring system will be great.

13. Skye

Skye Commodore

And I still have time to get one last collector built before needing builders freed up for any new upgrades :D perfect! Was so worried I'd start one and be stuck with 6 days of building left when new stuff came.

14. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

YEEEEAAAAAHHHH

15. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I am really looking forward to the new stuff. Having a date of release is also great.

Was there mention somewhere of rehire button being fixed and ads fixed?

My guild welcomes any rumble changes to make them more fairly matched. Hopefully the days of the mini point demons and gemmers that buy a win will be over and we can win rumbles purely by guild participation.

It would be great to have a web page with next release information so we can stop questioning what is coming and when. If something does not make it the issue can be moved to the next release date. If a release date changes no big deal either.

16. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoolie Powder Monkey

Excited for the new content. Just hope getting them won't cost 60k Bp or Ep

17. Skye

Skye Commodore

@Super-Nor Lynsey has said in other posts that Mortar and Rehire bugs will be fixed in this update :)

Super-Nor likes this.
  18. Jolo

Jolo Crew

Love the fact Ching Shih is there! Is she permanenet?

19. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yes! As with all of the Legendary Pirates, once you've obtained them, they're yours!

thelastfallen and peg-brain bob like this.
  20. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

Stop teasing Lynsey how do we get them lol