Upgrade to PH6 with just 2 lvl7 gold storage??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alexander, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Alexander

Alexander Powder Monkey

Lol. Thanks guys for the advice guys. Now I know better of the game day by day. Just love this game. Thanks again.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  2. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

A magician never reveals his tricks!

Too late!

3. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

I'm more active ;)

4. SirVin

SirVin First Mate

All Of The Spamtastic's Are All Actives

5. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Meh. Well...yeah.
    I just like comparing! :p

6. Well I like eating cookies, so what #off topic

Kit likes this.
  7. fricc2174

fricc2174 First Mate

The only way you should do that is if you always plan on spending money on gems. If you don't build your storages you will be paying like 2k gems for your higher level items. I know for a fact PH level 6 is in the 1900 gem range if you have no gold.

8. Nobody uses just gems to buy something. What I did is with two almost full storages make the purchase. And that is what is being considered. Not spending 1900 gems..

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yeah, straight up gemming is reserved for those with seriously deep pockets

10. Not being restricted if you use gems is stupid. Everyone else puts in the time to level up to PH 5 get another holder then fill that up to get lvl 6 fix it, fix it now!

11. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I don's see the problem with this @David Hurcombe tbh. Most of these games have some kind of premium currency that can speed up building time, etc. Besides, even if you do not choose to build a third storage it's gonna get real expensive ''money wise'' in the end, so sooner or later you will have to buy a third storage. It's just how you decide to play.

PlunderPirate likes this.
  12. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Yeah I don't have a problem with this either. The more people spend the better the game will be long term. Plus, people who gem resources tend to have premie bases which become great farms for the rest of us.

Edward Kenway likes this.