Can someone show me the new ship, lighthouse and fort upgrades?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Machop69, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

The silo will get more slots in a future update, it just didn't make it into this one for some reason. The reason it doesn't make sense is because it is supposed to have another level that hasn't been released yet. It is going to have more slots in the future.

The fort probably should have been at PH8, but its not. Oh bother. Looks like you have to upgrade your PH to be able to have everything in the game. Who would have thought you'd miss out on content by not maxing your base out?

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

Yes, but you'll also see lots of PH7s and 8s and 9s. Hit next on the PH6. When you stop being stubborn and upgrade your PH, you won't see those PH6s anymore, and you'll be making 700k every battle, with little effort, with your army recruiting twice as fast, and still getting plenty of points.

3. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Skye, you're ignoring a pretty big point I already made. I've been playing for 92 days. My builders are ALWAYS busy, I don't even save one for walls. I have 5 days left on gold storage toneven hold enough for the PH9 and then I have 10 days for that upgrade. Another 5 for the fort.

I've played the game as fast as I can, I have 20 days minimum if I rushed everything to even get the completed Fort.

I'd guess most people didn't get to my level after 92 days. ;)

4. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

FYI...I was PH9 in under 90 days without spending gems. My army when full costs under 200k. Hitting a 315 every 10 minutes is looting faster than a 700k base every 40 minutes.

And we have hijacked this thread enough.

5. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

When was the last time you battled near 400PR? Matchmaking generally puts you close to your own PR within ~75 either way, except Rumble Rivals. The lower PR islands are much more likely to be lower PH. It's really not a difficult concept to understand how detrimental having a low PR is to rumbles.

6. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Props to you for PH9 is that time. Honestly. I still say I'm (we are) ahead of MOST people.

I don't know how else I can say it. 315 bases offer nothing towards rumbling. I LIKE playing the game the way it should be played. I also like contributing points for my guild.

Yes, its incredibly off topic. People play games in different ways to fill their own enjoyment.

7. Skye

Skye Commodore

There are PLENTY of weak PH9 at lower PR, with tons of loot.

8. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

yep @Skye I agree. Just fought 4 PH9s in a row- and I'm a PH7. One of those idiots didn't even have a proper mortar and no GP- I blew him up with my sky raiders, juggs and gunners (and 1WD). That was less than half my army, considering I didn't use any LP and no HG.

These bases are normally at the lower end of the PH scale.

BTW- sorry to bump this up.
    Edit- meant PR scale, not PH scale o_O

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    Skye likes this.
  9. Machop69

Machop69 Crew

Should we have guild ship upgrades to make it bigger and more mettalic?

10. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

With regards to the number of days required to up all the way to ph9... In the past some of the buildings were not available. Guild ship / fort / silo... It would take new players more time to reach that largely then previously.

Also (I'm playing two accounts as cap in two guilds) my younger account has more difficulty to scrape those BP in time for the Academy. The second guild is less fortunate in the rumble matching and points gathered due to lower level members (farm/growing guild). With my first account I had no issue stacking up 100k of BP (not buying) and spending them on the LP's now. My second needs to gather more just for the Academy upgrade let alone think of LP's.

He is hitting those 315 (385 now thanks to the higher levels op grog and gold production) only using 2-4 gunners. You need minutes not even 10. But then you still upgrade/loot faster gold than the BP's which are more important. :(