Eastern sea map

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bad Bob, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Bad Bob

Bad Bob Powder Monkey

Any other completed quests on the eastern sea map?

"Forest friends" n19
    "Northern lights" o5-p5 aka Northern gateway
    "Boom" - The legendary box that sings. e11 - A radio on Gangnam isle!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  2. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

I am trying to find something on the eastern sea map that will drop a mystical opal to begin training Caesar. I only have 10% of the map uncovered. Could someone please offer at least a general direction to begin uncovering that will hopefully lead to big fish, bigger fish, or pirate galleon on the eastern sea map? Thanks!

3. John56

John56 First Mate

5-Star Big Fish located at E-13 offers Mystical Opal

4. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

As with the first map, i Will make a full spoiler map including all quest locaties as soon as possible.
    But with the large number of dark seas this might take soms time. We Will share in between updates ASAP.

UPDATED 16-nov-15
    ORIGINAL 05-nov-15
    FINAL MAP 04-apr-16
    Here is the map with al the Quests indicated. It also has the most impartand Rewards Listed, the BP and the Gems.

Enjoy the map and feel free to share it with other PP players for th purpose of growing and competing with the others :)

If you like the map... "like :rolleyes:" the post!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Sea Dog Isle? What?!

6. franko

franko Powder Monkey

South Gate is at H23 H24
    East Gate is at W7 X7
    Pengalai is at Q15-18
    There's a fort at G3 (the island is G6-G2)
    Empresss Island is at H7 H8 J7

7. This is awesome! Thanks mate!

8. hduwhyso

hduwhyso Crew

Is there update about the Eastern Map?

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

Thanks to Sitflyer I posted the 100% complete one in the other topic
    Eastern Seas 25%

10. Skye

Skye Commodore

I've got 16 strongholds showing on mine so far as well, since he had already cleared most of his, if you're hunting them.

[​IMG]

This should be every stronghold in the 3 corners I've explored (you can see where they are ahead of time by checking for seagulls so you know where to explore, if you hadn't already seen the 100% map). I haven't fought any yet, so everything should be there.

The upper left one is Ching Shih, the upper right one is Cornelius. If you need me to go through all of the rest of them I will.

11. franko

franko Powder Monkey

Are either of the ones in the top right/left or at c7 multi-bases? I need gold for PH10

12. Skye

Skye Commodore

Yes, the Ching Shih and Cornelius bases are both 4-battle ones, as are any other LP base on the map.

I didn't look at Cornelius' but I did glance at Ching's and even the first fight has every defense completely maxed, as well as walls. The layout isn't great, but since the battles are supposed to get harder each round, I have no idea how it could be much more difficult other than moving the layout into a better design, or adding more defenses over the standard limits.

13. Skye

Skye Commodore

There is one more stronghold at x18 and other than that every available stronghold should be listed in that image.

14. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

It must be adding more defs over the limit. Diabolo has 3 Mystic Mortars at PH6, and I'll bet Mack has 3 Shark Traps at Stage 4.

15. Skye

Skye Commodore

Map challenge bases sometimes have more defenses than normally allowed, as they're special npc bases meant to be a challenge for the player :)

16. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

You should see the one I made with 8 Ground Pounders!

(Cackles maniacally)

17. John56

John56 First Mate

Hopefully all on the edges of the island and pointed out to sea :)

18. Skye

Skye Commodore

I'm hoping that you add this as a challenge map in the future, just to see if we can find a way to 3* it :) I want to try it so bad!

(One with an entire fleet of max level ships would also be neat!)

19. Ian

Ian Commodore

Yes.. But aren't they are all facing the same direction? DO'OH! :rolleyes:

20. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Here is the map with al the Quests indicated. It also has the most impartand Rewards Listed, the BP and the Gems.

Enjoy the map and feel free to share it with other PP players for th purpose of growing and competing with the others :)

If you like the map... "like :rolleyes:" the post!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    Skye likes this.