New Colors Pepto Abismal.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flyingdoucheman, Feb 24, 2016.

1. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Please please change the colors of walls and ground pounders! This isn't Operation Peticot where a submarine had to be painted pink because they had red and white paint. We at the higher levels want dark and menacing colors that all blend. The ship will change soon and that was color enough.

Fil and Tessa Rose like this.
  2. Rimeeek

Rimeeek Powder Monkey

If it all fits together it kinda is okay for me like the bunkers, walls and ground pounder. The rest feels a bit off, black canon and black mortar for example as well as the towers. I don't know how it will look on a max base yet but I habe the feeling it somehow won't match. So let's play the waiting game all together :D

3. flyingdoucheman

Check skull island in dead reckoning and get back to me. :p Pink nightmare

Tessa Rose likes this.
  4. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Seriously he/she has spent about £2200 on this game to get both those sets of walls maxed. Unless it's been hacked? Wish I had that amount to throw at a game. Lol.

5. flyingdoucheman

I mean we started from wood fences to Pink nightmare! There should be a constant feel of improvement and or badassness when it comes to these things.

Tessa Rose likes this.
  6. Skye

Skye Commodore

Are the dead corpses of sea victims not dark or badass?

The walls I can understand, since they don't match flame gates, but the GP and Bunker are actually good to have bright, because you can find them faster when looking for them, and they're a high value target. The green ones were easy to overlook in a hurry.

7. flyingdoucheman

Meh, be honest with yourself. The clock is ticking down, you're feeling the hint of pressure on where the targets are and will you find the right spot to send your flyers? Nobody , except for the novice wants X marks the spot. I wish I could pay extra to keep my base in constant shadow ( hint, hint Midoki). Sell more decorations or let them be upgradeable (another hint Midoki) so my trees can cover things better. This game that's a grind will always have its hiccups but we have proven the game Gods do listen, please hear us.

Tessa Rose likes this.