Anyone have 100 % Eastern map?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Olwydd, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Olwydd

Olwydd Powder Monkey

Would appreciate pictures. :)

2. Resarf

Resarf Captain

3. Olwydd

Olwydd Powder Monkey

Thanks. :>

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

Since that one has the strongholds destroyed, here's one with all the Strongholds intact:
    [​IMG]

Resarf likes this.
  5. Resarf

Resarf Captain

I have a question, Why?

6. Skye

Skye Commodore

I figured Stronghold locations would be useful for players that are looking for them to farm loot for the new upgrades, and aren't aware of the seagull trick. Sitflyer's had most of them destroyed, so players won't necessarily know where they had been.

7. Resarf

Resarf Captain

No no no, I mean why havent you raided them for the resources.

8. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

I haven't touched most of my strongholds either. It's kind of like "why bother". I get plenty of loot from normal farming, don't need to farm the strongholds. Also, they will come in handy should we ever have a game-wide guild rank challenge again. Mostly, it's just laziness. I must admit, the icons (or whatever they are called) above them are annoying when trying to navigate the exploration ship.

Skye likes this.
  9. Skye

Skye Commodore

Same situation as Spongee, haven't had a need. Maybe when I finish normal upgrades and want gold for walls. But Strongholds are much less efficient in terms of loot per gem than 1 gem collector farming, don't give points, and when I do them I'm going to want to 3* them, which wastes half the grog reward on army cost.

10. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

Already slightly old topic but here goes... I haven't raided them either! Same als @Spongee and @Skye No need so why bother,
    Still have all but a few intact, you never know when you might need them to upgrade to Phall 11... :)

Back to the topic of the 100% map:
    For all players looking for the full map..........

Here is the map with al the Quests indicated. It also has the most impartand Rewards Listed, the BP and the Gems.

Enjoy the map and feel free to share it with other PP players for the purpos of growing faster with your island/account

If you like the map... "like :rolleyes:" the post!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  11. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Seagull trick??

12. Skye

Skye Commodore

Even if you haven't explored the tile a stronghold is on, if you've explored within about 5 tiles away (its pretty far actually, not sure the exact distance), the seagulls will still show up circling above the empty map, and you can use them to figure out where the stronghold will be. If you sail toward the seagulls, you will find it, and usually be close enough to spot the next set of seagulls; if not, cut into the middle of a big empty space since you know there are no strongholds near explored tiles if there are no seagulls nearby.

Besides a slight bug with cornelius stronghold in the upper right (the mountainous island extends too high, so the seagulls fly offset), seagulls circle every stronghold on both maps.

13. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Ahhh yes, thanks for explanation.

14. TRodg

TRodg Powder Monkey

I have a fully upgraded ship. I have explored all but 1 tile in the bottom right of the map. I have yet to find any path that gets me to that last tile. What am I missing? No prob with any other corner. Just that one.

15. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

Which tile are you trying to reach/clear? Possibly you have ship(s)/monster(s) spawned along the necessary route? (They use up more range than clear tiles - you might need to clear the route first.)

16. TRodg

TRodg Powder Monkey

Y24. Farthest south east corner. No ships or monsters in the way. It should be a clear path. Straighter than the path I took to the A24 SW corner.

17. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Sometimes straight isn't the best, go along the lighter colored waters as much as possible which saves you range and time.

peg-brain bob and Intimidator like this.