Banging and Cracking Skulls

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Blueberry, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

[​IMG]

Banging Skulls are looking for rumble loving players to join our family. We are a very active and sociable guild with a competitive spirit, rumbling 4x week. If you are looking to join a top guild that treats you like an adult and doesn't dictate how you should play, then why not come and say hello? We don't have any minimums for PR or rumble scores because this is a game not a job... we just ask our team to step up in tough rumbles, join in on chat and our slack team. PH9+ looking to improve their game, as well as experienced players are all welcome!

Cracking Skulls is an exciting, brand new guild for all PH levels to develop their attacking skills and their bases. We have a more relaxed approach to rumbles here and benefit from visitors from Banging Skulls and friends to help feed maxed troops, share replays and strategy to newer players looking to become the next big hitters.

As well as guild members who make Banging Skulls and Cracking Skulls their home we frequently have friendly hopping visitors too which our Texan QM will welcome with that famous southern hospitality. If you want to hop for a rumble at either guild just stop by, and don't worry we understand working around your home guild timings too.

Contact @Blueberry Banging Skulls QM or @Cocobean Cracking Skulls Captain or apply in game :D

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  2. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

Southern Hospitality at it Finest, Expert Leadership from retired Captains: @Intimidator , @Spongee and of course @Fil . This is a great place to make friends and enjoy being at the top of the game, or learn from the best in the game. Either way, it will always be fun and competitive.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  3. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Just show up and play hard during tough rumbles?? Sounds easy enough and it works!! I love the competitive spirit of Banging Skulls!! We have some top players that love to share replays and teach attack techniques (and they're crazy chatty too) Southern hospitality for sure!! Happy to have found my home in banging skulls!! :)

4. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Not as happy as us that you have made your home with us @Pink Taco :p

Angie, Fil, Intimidator and 2 others like this.
  5. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

Another Southern Belle wearing a pirate hat @Pink Taco Love, Love that your here

Angie, Fil, Madhouse and 2 others like this.
  6. McQ

McQ Captain

Rumours are there are frequent unicorn sightings in BS too if you like your skulls with a little glitter. Or maybe that's just all the replays of us attacking each other :D

On that note thanks Apple and Pink for stopping by my base today. I'll maybe definitely work that revenge button later :p

Dad of Three, Angie, Fil and 3 others like this.
  7. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

We love the glitter and sparkles unicorns bring to BS, but we do hunt them just as ruthlessly as they hunt skulls ;)

Angie, Fil, Tessa Rose and 2 others like this.
  8. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Yes we do!! I love unicorn glitter "visits"! They don't always have a lot, or any:confused:, grog but it's fun nonetheless!! Never pass up a unicorn!! :p:D

Tiger Lilly, Angie, Fil and 3 others like this.
  9. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Spaces available at our brand new training guild Cracking Skulls - all PH levels wanting to learn from some of the best in the game are welcome :D

Tiger Lilly, Angie, Pink Taco and 3 others like this.
  10. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

9-9

From this thread, one might surmise the guild is full of beautiful pirate ladies that kick butt.....

That would be accurate. ;)

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  11. Jirobaliw-

Jirobaliw- Crew

Wow you have a Point

Fil, Angie and Tessa Rose like this.
  12. Crook

Crook Crew

Of course @McQ has a point. She's a Dead Unicorn ;)

Fil, Angie, Pink Taco and 3 others like this.
  13. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

I think @Spongee point is most accurate!! Lol:p

Fil, Tessa Rose, Blueberry and 2 others like this.
  14. Angie

Angie Powder Monkey

Of course we kick butt! We leave flowers, hearts and glitter in our wake as we steal all your grog!

Tiger Lilly, Fil, Pink Taco and 3 others like this.
  15. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

14-12

We do have our share of kick butt pirates not of the female persuasion that are very capable of buring islands to the ground. But things are generally more enjoyable when the lady doing it is of the unicorn variety ;)

16. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

15-12

Plenty of handsome male pirates kicking butt too, come and feel the love :p

Fil and Tessa Rose like this.
  17. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

Tessa Rose and Blueberry like this.
  18. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

I like you're style and just posted a very heartfelt recruitment post for my guild that maybe you could persuade my crew to join you, we were once 5th world with two guilds, now down to one but our top 15 have been together for years and we are a tight family. No I don't mean to jump you're post im really not recruting for us but me and my friends need a new home, or an extension (that's why I'm posting, that seems like what this us and sounds like a very viable option to me) see my post if you want to know more. With respect, thanks K.K.L.

Tessa Rose and Blueberry like this.
  19. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Thanks for the reply KKL, I will pop you over a PM now :)

Tessa Rose likes this.
  20. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

That was a very nice visit thank you

Fil, Tessa Rose and Blueberry like this.