Love that new sub-forum smell

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gristle, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

At least now only people who really want to see these topics will peek in here! I assume you auto purge anything about gem hacking, etc since that is just phishing anyhow.

Thanks Chris!

2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

People can post whatever they want :) If I think it contravenes the forum rules then it will be deleted. And if they keep doing it, so will they :)

Gristle likes this.
  3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Now we see @Chris [Midoki] 's true colors coming through. He may laugh and smile, but cross him and he'll cut you down!

Edward Kenway likes this.
  4. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

I think this is a good idea because you cannot simply control others when it come to this one. "Spoiling".:cool:
    But it will be an extra job for you @Chris [Midoki] .;)

5. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Well, it is getting harder and harder to look through everything on here, but at least there should not be random spoilers all over the boards that people do now want to accidentlly see :D

6. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

lol:D

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Fingers crossed

8. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

at least our counting thread passed the test:D

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Only because it's in the right sub-forum. I had to quit, it's too hard to catch up on my iPad

10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

haha ye didn't feel like continuing either:) but it is not over until we reach 100

11. Captain Didwell

Captain Didwell First Mate

hhahaha... the images are fine since they are just embed not uploaded. . . :cool::D