The Walking Dead Wants You!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Voldemortia, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

Arrrr you looking for a fun guild to plunder the high seas with? Then look no further!!!!

The Walking Dead is an expanding guild, have players at varying levels & are looking for active pirates - this is more important than PR/PH levels. We rumble 1-2x weekly (Saturdays and sometimes Wednesdays). Perks are always filled, and we are a chatty bunch!

We offer advice to newer players, and always have a good time. We also use slack for better communication, and make decisions as a guild. Long term members or visitors welcome, as long as you bring a sense of humor & want to have fun!!!

2. Skull-crusher

Skull-crusher Powder Monkey

Sounds great! I'll be stopping by.

Voldemortia likes this.
  3. Voldemortia

Looking forward to seeing you Skull Crusher! :)

4. Voldemortia

We still have room for new pirates to join the ranks! Ranking in our guild is based upon performance, not time, so you could quickly climb the ladder!

5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Do you have TWD spoilers?

Havoc Incarnate likes this.
  6. Voldemortia

You'd have to join us to find out ;)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  7. Skull-crusher

Skull-crusher Powder Monkey

You guys are a great group. Looks like people from across the globe are here.

8. Voldemortia

Thanks skull crusher, we need more pirates like you! Calling all pirates who want a great new guild!

9. Deathbyrosen

Deathbyrosen Powder Monkey

I joined this guild a few months ago. I can't say enough positive things about it! The Comradery is great, which makes playing and participating in rumbles more fun! Perks are always filled and donations and so fast! SO GLAD I found the walking dead! Doesn't hurt that it's one of my favorite shows either.

Voldemortia likes this.
  10. Voldemortia

Thanks Death - We're happy to have you on board with us!

11. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

They find a 'safe' place, everything seems fine until they end up coming into conflict with rival groups which escalate, there's a big confrontation at the end of the season, people die. There are zombies.

Repeat year after year.

Good luck with the recruiting!

12. Voldemortia

Thanks Lynsey! We have some new full-time players and have been welcoming visitors all the same! We rumble on Saturdays @1pm EST and welcome all to join!

13. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

I'm trying to reach the captain of The Walking Dead. Would they like to message me on here or maybe we can chat elsewhere

14. Voldemortia

Hey NinjaNurse! Pleasure to meet ya!

15. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Bumpity, nice banner Captain V :D

Voldemortia likes this.
  16. Voldemortia

Thanks flyingdoucheman! Appreciate your help with it!!!

17. Need tips Voldemortia :D
    your a fabulous guild lots of fun and we enjoyed the event with you!
    You seem to get players joining you all the time, what's your secret?! This recruiting lark is hard work!

Voldemortia likes this.
  18. Deathbyrosen

Deathbyrosen Powder Monkey

Voldemortia is the best Cap'n around!

19. Voldemortia

Thank you Flyht. Recruiting is hard work, but my crew makes it easy. I'm so lucky to have such an awesome core group of players, that new players can't resist their charms. You have a lovely crew too - so I'm sure you will attract new players too! We miss you guys!

Cap'n Flyht likes this.
  20. Your nearly at the 50!!!
    Well deserved, your a great guild and doing well in the ranks also!!
    Those still looking hurry, before you miss your spot in this super guild!!