again they switched the event!

Discussion in 'Event Strategies & Discussion' started by WOLLIMAUS, Aug 19, 2017.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

There should be a sailing event and now it's suddenly Thunderstorm! I so had it!

2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

They screwed up and put the wrong guild event in the game and fixed later yesterday afternoon. I haven't seen any post from Midoki though. I thought they would have put an oopsie out there somewhere. I'm not on social media outlets, so possible it was there. Idk.

3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I was wondering a little bit that the next event is also sailing... damned, i had thunderstorm... can't see well when it's so dark.

Yesterday already they switched :mad: ?
    ... i didn't check the event button after the two minutes maintenance... today somebody in my guild told us about

by the way, i couldn't find you in our last rumble :(, i was looking... but no :p

4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I don't recall being in a rumble with you, but I might not have paid attention lol. i was probably under shield most of the time :)

5. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

The last time the event was abruptly changed was when guild events were not yet ready for delivery, if I remember correctly. I hope this does not mean a delay for the next update.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

16. of August. Your guild was leading a very long time, but Russia was the last hour with about 11 players in the game and they won.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Intimidator and ElFrenetico like this.
  7. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

Oh yeah - I just finished the awards for that event! Gave a nod to Россия for their win too. :)

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  8. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

All i saw was POCCNR lol. I got my points early on and rode my shield. Didn't have any more time with work to play unfortunately @WOLLIMAUS . Maybe we will see each other another time :)

9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The event that had originally been put up (the individual Sir Henry Boggs' Challenge) was the incorrect one due to a UI blip. We corrected it to the individual Thunderstruck within a few hours of the 'Coming Soon' pop up going live. Apologies for any confusion caused!

Not quite - the event was ready to go, but the FAQ for Guild Plunder Time had an incorrect line (as we'd recently changed how Plunder Time functioned), so we had to change it to a different guild event!

Barbe Rose likes this.
  10. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

Ha ha, made you tell! :)

Sounds like the next update is on schedule.