Never Ending Rumble

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Heatmiser4, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

Today after the unscheduled maintenance our guild rumble came back with 6 minutes remaining. Our scores were counting until it got to 1 minute. Well that last minute has now lasted 3 hours and all the guilds in our rumble seem to be frozen in a never ending no more scoring rumble. We can attack. Several of us were streaking for the end wasting gems for no score. The event seems to still be counting tokens. Restarting the game does nothing. I have spoken to members of two opposing guilds and the are all frozen too. ‍♀️ Please help us as we at Firewater love DMC and dNd but don’t wish to be stuck to them forever! We are hoping the scheduled maintenance will finally end our rumble.

Poppa Bob and Intimidator like this.
  2. McQ

McQ Captain

Still stuck with 1min to go. Longest rumble ever, lol o_O

3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

MoonShiners now tooooooo @Lynsey [Midoki] HELP !!!!!!
    In game ticket is sent.
    It should have ended about 30min ago :confused:

We get tokens and that is nice.... but the points are of course NOT COUNTING

4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Longest minute ever and still stuck! Cmon, do we really have to wait for Monday? Smh

Oak Island and Cocobean like this.
  5. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

6. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

World- and country leaderboards are also frozen. They didn’t got updated since many hours.

7. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Is there no one who monitors the game/forum on the weekend? Even if this can’t get fixed right away, a simple hey we hear you would be great!

Intimidator likes this.
  8. Poppa Bob

Poppa Bob Crew

Wait a minute ... oh ... never mind.

laaafish likes this.
  9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Did no one think to give the servers a little kick in the pants with an event running, “new” content, and some old players coming back to the game possibly? I have seen at least a handful of ph 12 islands that could have easily paid for a boost in the servers by themselves. :eek: If I was coming back to game I would certainly be re-thinking my decision.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  10. MesaJim

MesaJim Powder Monkey

There have been lots of issues since the update, and this one just shows that the servers weren’t quite ready for this. I have been “losing connection” all week, but not because of wi-fi. It has cost me a few battles, and more than a few gems. Please get this fixed. Also, has anyone else notice a few PH 12 islands that don’t have their gold storage upgraded. Was there some other way of financing the upgrade that wasn’t is the release notes!?

11. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

If you just clicked on the ph and hit upgrade it gave you the option to pay gems for the missing gold. This was a much cheaper option than paying to upgrade 2 gold storages. Mine is one of those ph12 with level 13 storages

MorganFlint likes this.
  12. MesaJim

MesaJim Powder Monkey

Thanks Heatmiser, that would have been nice to know. Maybe I missed that memo!?

13. The never ending rumble has affected us over at Real Pirates. So at least it gave me an excuse for a shameless plug. :)

14. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies rumble with Scottish Seadogs stuck with one minute, too. Expect fix Monday at 8am London time.

15. Omar Ceceña

Omar Ceceña First Mate

Wooooohooo LONGEST MINUTE IN HIS STORY!!!! ( ̄■ ̄')!?

WOLLIMAUS and Heatmiser4 like this.
  16. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Maybe all of us stuck in rumbles could get some extra gems as compensation.

17. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

That would be very kind and a fair thing to do i think :). If it would be 10 gems or more for every hour .... 11h and 20 min are already gone.... ;) for our guild atm

Poppa Bob and Omar Ceceña like this.
  18. Matrix

Matrix Powder Monkey

Coming Soon! The end of our rumble... :confused:

laaafish, Intimidator and MorganFlint like this.
  19. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy Captains and apologies for the inconvenience! We became aware of the issue with Rumbles this evening, and we're hoping to have the issue resolved by tomorrow.

laaafish, Omar Ceceña and Matrix like this.
  20. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain