Why only 800 gems as last event reward??

Discussion in 'Event Strategies & Discussion' started by WOLLIMAUS, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I'm not allowed to discuss exact figures, but I can say that it was well into double figures (and a hell of a lot more than '5-8' guilds!), with a fair few that didn't quite make it to 30 on the upper end of tier 29 (and lots sat on the lower and mid end of tier 29).

2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

That is amazing that more guilds finished the event then only 5-8. :) Congrats to all of them!!! Well done, good job!

And what is so bad/wrong about that?

Why Midoki want shrink the number of guilds who can finish the event? o_Oo_Oo_O

Taipanfan likes this.
  3. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Can you give us cool banners around our avatar like yours?

4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki]

I am quite sure u are aware that last weekend a awesome rumble took place between 2 of the so called "elite" guilds. They made both very high scores in only 24 hrs, because they want to WIN AGAINST each other and we had NO THUNDERSTRUCK event at all. Like i wrote earlier that if the right guilds gets matched up also during event they will finish it by accident.
    The scores were 6,4M and 5.8M.

So, if Midoki raises Thunderstruck tokens amount AGAIN( a bigger reward too) only because of that, what 3-4 guilds max can score in 24 hrs then he doesn't see the whole picture anymore, what this event should be about. HAVING some FUN too!!! IMO at least ;).

We needed now already a lot of gemming to finish it, even with a (almost)full guild ph11's and 12's to get the 800gem reward.
    I am quite sure many players have spent personally more than 800 gems in those guilds who are usually not play with gems or in these event guilds(smaller guilds player merging to have a chance to finish the event together). It just makes no sense. Why spending 800 gems and more on a event only that we can say later we have finished the event? No win in gems for the players i mean. o_O

How about some decorations for the guild members of the guilds who finished? Or different decorations for us (also in individual events) depending on it how far a guild got in a event? For different milestones.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We're looking into adding a few more decorations, but we have to be careful as we can't currently expand the size of the island, and we don't want to completely fill up the space!

Technically it's still possible for a full guild of PH11s/12s to complete the battle events with no gemming at all - it'd require all members to be 700/800+, to do 10/11 3 star victories a day against somebody of the same (or higher, if PH11) level - obviously if they're higher rank, or lucky with getting Rumble rivals, then that'd reduce the number of battles a day they'd have to do. And it'd mean logging on and fighting as soon as your troops were cooked, so once every hour or so, for nearly half a day. It's a tough challenge, but it's possible!