Looking for guild

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Lazarus13, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Lazarus13

Lazarus13 Powder Monkey

Me and a friend just started this game and are looking for an active guild. It seems quite out there in this game so not sure if this is an active game. me and my friend are at Pirate all 4 ( we max everything out before moving on) just giving you a heads up if there are any kinds of requirements.

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Still an active game, with lots of different guilds! Most of the players who post on the forum tend to be members of the higher level guilds, but lots of those guilds have 'sister' guilds for up and coming pirates with lower level Pirate Halls.

There's also a couple of community run Slack groups (ppbay.slack.com and arrrbar.slack.com spring to mind) that might be able to point you in the right direction!

Good luck in your search!

3. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

Come join The Walking Dead. We're awesome and very welcoming. Tell them the Ninja Nurse sent you.

4. Captain Ironfist

Captain Ironfist Powder Monkey

The game is still active but joining a guild really depends on what you’re looking for. At Haunted Sails we are a small guild that rumble daily but focus on upgrading, being active and chatty rather than any minimums.Some guilds don’t rumble at all and others rumble only a couple of times a week. Some guilds have ph level requirements or rank requirements .... as I said really depends on what you are looking for :)

Sea Patriot likes this.
  5. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I tens to focus more on upgrades as well. Cause if you think about it, the better a pirate’s overall island the better scores they yield in rumbles.

Captain Ironfist likes this.
  6. Cat O Nine Tails

Cat O Nine Tails Powder Monkey

Lazarus,
    We certainly are welcoming to players at your level over at Thorns Revenge. We request a PH3 but I have never booted anyone who joined with a lower level as long as they seem focused on getting there.
    -Cat O Nine Tails

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  7. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I truly like how this game is evolving with guilds that encourages player/pirate development rather than the latter (meet our minimum or you’re kicked mentality).
    That’s been my goal all along as well. I’ve tried minimums, like even very easy ones but it’s impossible with these treacherous perks.
    @Lazarus13 come check out Apostles’ Creed one day, we’d like to meet you!

8. Arctic Ice

Arctic Ice Powder Monkey

Come for a visit to Arctic Sunbath ...lots of help for new members and hoping you and your friend will bolster our numbers ..hope to chat soon