Cheaters again

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Capt_B, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Capt_B

Capt_B Powder Monkey

Hi, I got attacked last night by someone who in my opinion is obviously using an exploit of some kind.player Doherty guild Indonesia United. He used 30 gunners and 100% destroyed my island. Not a chance that happened. Replay only shows 2% destruction. I realize the replays are not 100% accurate but I’ve been playing this game long enough to see that this is not right. Could someone look into this for me? Thanks. I have filed a support email also.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Midoki needs to act quickly, so many players are getting attacked by these jokers. I messaged midoki a few days ago, even made a video on the subject. Let's hope something positive comes out of it

Sea Patriot and Capt_B like this.
  3. Capt_B

Capt_B Powder Monkey

Thanks! Didn’t realize this had reared it’s ugly head again until I saw the log this morning. I’m just astounded that some people feel the need to cheat on a video game. I shouldn’t be I guess. Lol

Sea Patriot and Unique Rebel like this.
  4. Capt_B

Capt_B Powder Monkey

Well, this is a disappointing response from MIDOKI………

“Hi Occasionally the replay can get out of sync if there is a connection issue and this can lead to the wrong result being shown in the replay. The results displayed on the results screen are always correct. We are currently investigating a solution for this issue however it's not that straightforward as we have no control over the stability of a player's connection. Thanks”

I told them that something other than a canned response would be appropriate as I’m not the only one complaining about members from this guild. The response also makes no sense as the few times I’ve had a connection issue during an attack, I’ve always only gotten credit for the attack up to the point that the connection issue occurred. Not a 100% win.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  5. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I really appreciate your most generous response with information that's key to figure out what's going on. Which guild are you in Captain B? A few players at Troll Islands and others have been attacked. I hope and believe Midoki's good hands will get rid of the problems we face today. Wishing you all well wherever you may be, keep smiling and shining. Rise above the hate always

Capt_B likes this.
  6. Capt_B

Capt_B Powder Monkey

Thanks UR, I’m the Captain at Boilermakers. I think you stopped in and topped off some perks one day. Thank you for that! Happy to help in any way I can. I lost a fair amount of gold and grog to these scoundrels plus associated rearm costs. I managed to revenge them but most of the loot was gone when I did. I hope MIDOKI takes it seriously. So far I’ve gotten nothing further from them. Wishing you well also, keep smiling always! Let me know if I can do anything further with this. thanks again.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  7. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Thanks for the kind words. I only do what I enjoy most, supporting as many players across guilds friends family. I don't see the point me sitting in one place when there are many out there that can do with some support. I kinda got tired of writing out tips on gameplay in random guilds chats so decided to bring all information to one place with my YouTube channel. I'm not looking for name or fame, it's always about the game and the game players. I hope midoki can arrange something, don't wish to see the best game ever go down like this. Wishing you all well wherever you may be

Capt_B likes this.
  8. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

Put in a ticket. Oh yes. 2nd time for me

Capt_B and Unique Rebel like this.
  9. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

douherty the 1st time…PH11-30 gunners

Jenderal the 2nd time…PH11-35 gunners

Both replays show a loss for them

Indonesia United guild

Unique Rebel likes this.
  10. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Midoki don't allow this game to become like gta5, we spent too much time and money for this to happen. I think me and Chaz may have to make things happens... Chaz is the Legend that knocked on Midoki's headquarters doors asking about updates.

Capt_B likes this.
  11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

It's strange how so many just read our comments here and ignore the reality of the situation as they watch this most amazing game die, when it effects them. No shoulder will they find, except a graveyard of loyal pirates

Capt_B likes this.
  12. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Apologies for the late reply, I'll check the progress on the tickets.

Unique Rebel and Capt_B like this.
  13. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ticket is under investigation!

14. Capt_B

Capt_B Powder Monkey

Awesome! Thank you!

Unique Rebel likes this.
  15. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

Tickets? I put in two

Thanks

Capt_B and Unique Rebel like this.
  16. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

My 2nd account got attacked by doherty. Same MO. 30 gunners. Replay shows a loss for him
    I put in another ticket.
    Three tickets so far with no response

Unique Rebel likes this.
  17. Capt_B

Capt_B Powder Monkey

Wow, skunkbab, 3 times!?!? This is not good. Hope something positive comes out of this soon.

Unique Rebel and skunkbab like this.
  18. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

Thanks for your support Capt_B
    Still no reply from Midoki.
    I’m resending my tickets

19. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

As they are growing stronger through farming and cheating combined, they are starting to hit active players across some of the Top guilds. If nothing is done soon, the face of the game will change. Over this weekend and a Tsunami is going to hit their guild, people everywhere are starting to make noise, wishing you all well wherever you may be

Capt_B and skunkbab like this.
  20. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

I believe I will return to the game after this weekend to join in the Tsunami as it should continue until a resolution has been found
    No let up!!!