Cheaters again

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Capt_B, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Capt_B

Capt_B Powder Monkey

Hi Lynsey, any updates on this? Have heard nothing from support since my original ticket. Thanks a lot!

2. skunkbab

skunkbab Powder Monkey

I received this

Hi

Apologies for the delay; we like to check everything thoroughly before taking action.

On this occasion we have removed both 'doherty' and 'Jenderal' from the game. We strive to maintain a fair playing environment and appreciate you taking the time to
    inform of your concerns.

Thanks

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The banhammer has been wielded!

4. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Rock'n'roll Bradderz have been dealt with, we love you Lyndsey Midoki. Thank you from all

Black-ish Beard, Capt_B and skunkbab like this.
  5. Capt_B

Capt_B Powder Monkey

Awesome! Thank you Lynsey for following up on our concerns! It means a lot! Thanks also UR and skunkbab for jumping into this thread so I knew it wasn’t just me.

6. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Soharto gamer name changed to [MYTH] atEnripath. Is trying to enter top guilds, also known to cheat. Please all be warned and keep your guilds and gameplay safe/secure. Wishing you all well

skunkbab, Capt_B and Black-ish Beard like this.
  7. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Thanks for dropping by and warning us of this!

Unique Rebel and Capt_B like this.
  8. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Anytime for those that be worthy, I'm always working against cheaters Hackers and people that enjoy taking advantage of others. I still got my sights on a few. Pirate detective is here and waiting, wishing you all well. Keep smiling and shining in gameplay and real life

skunkbab and Black-ish Beard like this.