Will there ever be…

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Black-ish Beard, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    Unique Rebel likes this.
  2. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

After 2 weeks with no response (an email was sent too), I’ll just have to assume that’s a “no”.
    Looks like it’s time to start spending those 27,000 excess gems accumulated over 7 years of playing…and wind this game down.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We've got no plans for a big client update in the near future.

4. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

:(

5. Honestly pretty concerned for the future of PP. I feel as though the playerbase is getting smaller each day and I’m constantly worrying for a time where they discontinue the game. I’m sure the community has plenty of ideas to try and keep the game afloat though. More island space? Bigger taverns? More pirate classes? The option to choose how many enemy guilds you want in a rumble? Invite players to your guild feature? Poll feature for guild chat to settle choices fairly and easily? Defensives for in the water? Possibly more legendary pirates? The cool cave and turtle in the corners do something? (You could fill orders and send items off on the turtle for extra coins/grog/gems) Market for players to sell costumes/materials? Exchange gold to grog and grog to gold? More guild icons and backgrounds for better customization? Be able to hoist your guild flag on the flag pole? Multiple person battles? (One huge base that your guild can work together to destroy) Daily challenges for gems/gold/grog? I could spend ages writing ideas to spice up the game but I don’t want to waste your time lol.