Little bugs: Bigger fish and the Rimed? Serpent

Discussion in 'Exploration Bugs' started by Broadside, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Broadside

Broadside Crew

This is a quiet little sub, so why not add a query to the list of littlest little queries in PP.

1. Bigger fish: This one has been a little bug for years, and I mostly ignored it. You get a notification for beating most seamonsters, but for bigger fish (at least on Northern Map) you get a blank notification on android. I'm fairly sure it's just for the bigger fish, I haven't been exactly scientific about trying to pin it down, but the regular blank notifications have been around for a loong time now and I'm pretty sure it's only in relation to bigger fish.

2. The Rimed Serpent, how do you pronounce that? Rimmed? or Rhymed? Is that how it's meant to be spelt?

So, enjoy that one if you like, to add a little clutter to an otherwise mostly clutter free little cove.

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

1. Hmmm, not heard that before - we'll look into it!

2. It's pronounced 'rhymed', and yes, the spelling is correct! It means 'covered in hoar frost'.

Broadside likes this.