ph12 bug, when attacking ph15 -> no pillage points

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Gamba Puirida, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Gamba Puirida

Gamba Puirida Powder Monkey

Hi,
    There’s a bug in the latest build when ph12:
    - as we scroll islands before attack, when a ph15´s on screen, no plunder points are displayed
    - then if we still attack this ph15 island, we earn no plunder points eventually

I know that’s a minor bug but that’s quite frustrating
    + Imo it could just be that the field in the DB for ph12/ph15 attack is still empty
    -> So when can you have it fixed?

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hmm, I did look into this yesterday. There was an issue where PH13 didn't get points for hitting a PH15 which was sorted, but I don't think you should be able to even see PH15 in your matchmaking - I'll have a word.

Gamba Puirida likes this.
  3. Gamba Puirida

I might be wrong but with regards to matchmaking, isn’t it +3 to -2 ph lv?

4. Drama Princess

Drama Princess Powder Monkey

I getting no plunder points flag on my ph13. I finally attacked one that was ph12 and receive no points. It was a 3 star win

5. Pirata Canibal

Pirata Canibal Powder Monkey

I’m PH14 and saw some PH11 rumble rival that shows no points for defeat, didn’t attacked. It was a rumble rival

6. Gamba Puirida

Hey @Drama Princess , @Pirata Canibal and @Lynsey [Midoki]

I have been reported ever since plenty of similar bugs, eg. some ph15 can now see ph12 but with no plunder points

-> seems broaderly that players can now see some -3 lv ph during rumbles, mostly with no pp to earn when attacking

With regards to the +3 lv ph matchmaking with no pp, has anyone heard of any other similar experiences?

PS: congrats for your today’s win DP ;)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020