Guild Event

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Unique Rebel, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I would like to see an additional guild profile stats which shows how many guild events a guild has successfully completed before I decide to send my request to join it. Progressive and successful guilds will show up easily. Some alliances can spread their more stronger members across guilds to encourage and improve the chances of successfully completing the guild events too. Strategizing their gameplay and planning well ahead, setting a higher standard in gameplay to reach and more importantly to achieve

2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

The above idea would start up a new race for progress in gameplay. Let's see if someone could maybe work on my idea and add something to improve it in some way

3. I love this idea! The amount of tiny upgrades that Midoki could do is huge and would massively inprove the game. I’m full of ideas (Both big and small) but I don’t think Midoki updates the game that much anymore and I feel like it will be dropped :(