Maybe add a "Self-Attack"?

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Ye' Ol' Cap'n, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Ye' Ol' Cap'n

Ye' Ol' Cap'n Powder Monkey

Hi,

I think it would be cool for you to, after constructing a base layout, test it by attacking your base... this attack would help a player see how stable their base design is, and how it would do against certain types of troops. You would be able to deploy any troop from any Pirate Hall Level and choose their levels. This would not take away resources, a sheild, or pirate rank. It would just help the player test the strength of their base and tweak it to protect more against certain types of troops without waiting for an online player to attack it.

Please take my suggestion in to consideration, because it would be nice to be able to attack my own base and test it against certain types of troops.

-Ye' Ol' Cap'n

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

And/or be able to attack your guild mates islands for fun :rolleyes:

3. Yes!!! I’ve been begging for this idea to happen. I’m serious when it comes to keeping my island safe, and everyone who attacks normally three stars my base. Because of this, I am constantly making new base designs to keep the attacking hordes at bay, then there’s the waiting game. I am online often and dont normally find people attacking unless i’m busy outside of the game. We need this feature midoki!