1 vs 1 rumbles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by laaafish, Apr 1, 2019.

1. laaafish

laaafish Crew

I was going to have a moan then thought I'd see how it goes but.....
    Seriously the rewards and matches go from one extreme to the next. We have had a rumble with 800k first place then the next with a similar sized guild rewards of 3 Mill.
    Most rumbles are pointless with pointless rewards. Get matched with a guild we can't compete with for 5. 5 mill reward so we don't battle and still get 1.8 million which has been more than 1st place lately anyway.

Lower level pirates and guilds still need the grog and gold from rumble rewards.
    Ive been playing less because of the rumble match and rewards we get which is a shame because I enjoyed playing.

2. laaafish

laaafish Crew

Actually the lowest reward was 300k Not sure how to add a screenshot of that.

3. Dear Master M...can we maybe remove the 1vs1 rumble..hey it's awesome at times for match making cough cough..though so many times it does not justify...how can we compete with a Guild that can 250k to our 40k...they are master burners and we have no chance...Yes i agree they maybe PH13 and some off us are...but it just seems unfair for a match up....everyone just stops when competing with that...I know you have Tron and Master Control hidden in your Commodore. Thank you.

laaafish likes this.
  4. pete

pete Powder Monkey

I agree with the reward prize rumble..doesnt make sense and very disappointing when prize goes under 1.5 million

5. Taipanfan

Taipanfan First Mate

I still think the main match-up criteria should be rumble average score. Having said that, the current system is still better than the old system. I don’t keep stats on it, but I know we’ve had more good match-ups and better rewards than the 5v5.

6. pete

pete Powder Monkey

Right now in storm event are match up... we are rank 7900 with 50 player (around 30 ph13)vs rank 995 with 50 player ph4-5-6... im really pissoff!!reward 15 gem 700 000 mill need a improvement or change fast!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  7. pete

pete Powder Monkey

They could had an withdraw button for small guild who fight guild that they surely cannot defeat

8. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

We won a rumble last night. Reasonable match up. The opposition outnumbered us and took an early lead but we're of a higher standard and ultimately won convincingly. But the rewards.... that was poor. Thankfully I received no serious attacks during the rumble but if I had the winning rewards wouldn't have covered even a single re-arm fee.

9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

As a member of a small guild of 15 currently, occasionally we get matched with guilds of 1-4 players who don’t like their match and disband the guild shortly after matching. Is there any way we can have the rumble to end immediately if a guild disbands? It seems silly for us to have to endure 23h or so of a rumble when surely we win? Js...

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  10. Well we do need that too change..to be honest..when I match.. have no way of beating Guilds in my level with x4 Mini's at side...Guilds are way superior and I tend to Walk the Plank in disbanding...the Algorithms need some extra adjustments.

Intimidator likes this.
  11. pete

pete Powder Monkey

They should add the « end rumble » option for rumble in each guild..with a cooldown time for not abusing it..and the guild who push that button will lose all reward and other guild will win the prize

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Hawkbeard likes this.
  12. I like this idea but i feel like people would find a way to abuse it