⚑ ⚑ ⚑ Black Flag Community ⚑ Guild Event: Top 3 in the world ⚑ 4 guilds! ⚑ Perks, Rumbles ⚑ ⚑ ⚑

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Edward Kenway, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Tex

Tex Commodore

Is that what they really mean by "cabin boy"?
    If our captain was a lady I'd gladly accept that post.
    But my current captain, Skulltaker, not so much. Lol

2. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Still spaces for active pirates in Black Flag's newest guild, Black Flag IV - we're currently having fun using maxed troops donated from some of our visiting Black Flag 1 members on our Guild Ships and raiding some serious loot!! :p

Edward Kenway and Cocobean like this.
  3. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Talking about that, I've already thought about joining BF III or BF IV for a longer period of time to donate you all high LVL troops whenever I'll catch a request. I also wouldn't mind (many) expensive requests ;)
    I/ we would just have to wait until the end of our upcomming push.

Guess I really need to get GroupMe, eh.
    Still wondering, that WhatsApp doesn't seem to be the common app in other countries.

Blueberry and Edward Kenway like this.
  4. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

1 day of pushing and we are already top 30, amazing work fellow teammates! xD

5. Liquix

Liquix Crew

Update: TOP 20 :)

6. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

just a couple days and BF IV is pretty much full, thanks for joining us people!

Blueberry and *Cap'n Sparkle* like this.
  7. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Got some great players in our newest guild BFIV, and a few spaces left so grab one while you still can! :D

Edward Kenway likes this.
  8. gmt

gmt Powder Monkey

Hi, registered on your guild's forum. Pretty new to Plunder Pirates, but i've basics, some strategics tips and so on with CoC, had an almost maxed TH9. Here i'm at PH3 soon maxed, PH4 tomorrow i guess and i'll soon rush rank 200 for the quest, need that 3rd worker !

I'm a daily player, trying to keep my CoC mechanics, having storages full when having new PH, having enough ressources to make thooses workers never sleeping, explorating every single time it's aviable ( ok sometimes i sleep myself, still trying to build long time buildings at this moment to be efficient ).

Have a nice day

9. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

Welcome.
    Have a look at "New Member Welcome Packet" thread in Strategies if you haven't already. ;)

10. gmt

gmt Powder Monkey

My acc isn't activ yet i can't see that thread

11. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

You will as soon as Ed approves!

12. gmt

gmt Powder Monkey

Yes, waiting for the confirm mail !

13. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

I will activate it ASAP ! xD

Blueberry and hidyhorum like this.
  14. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Account activated, Welcome to the Black Flag Community! :D

Blueberry and hidyhorum like this.
  15. gmt

gmt Powder Monkey

Yes, noticed and was reading the "New Member Welcome Packet" but nothing really new since i had almost 1 year of CoC, same mechanics, tips, guild buildings aren't hard to understand, and guild mechanics is still the same. Anyway i like this even if i do not really need it, show you're active and that's the biggest issues in thooses games. So, I'll enjoy the Black Flag Community i guess !
    Should i join Black Flag III or IV ?

Blueberry likes this.
  16. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

Well if anything, you can grab the GroupMe ID off of it. :)

17. gmt

gmt Powder Monkey

What i was going for ;)

18. gmt

gmt Powder Monkey

Sent a request to Black Flag III in game ! :)
    EDIT : should i occur myself on guild's forum ?

19. Welcome GMT! :)

20. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Welcome GMT! Great to have you on board our great Black Flag community! Sign up for our Group me chat and say hello there too - lots of active members from all four guilds :)