⚜Iron Mountain⚜ Regular, Organized Rumbles with Perks 24/7 & an Active, Friendly Chat ✅

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by grahvity, Jan 23, 2016.

1. grahvity

grahvity Crew

Currently 37/50 openings so act fast!

We are an experienced and active guild that rumbles regularly on Thursdays and Sundays.
    Minimum involvement is that you win 200x(your pirate hall level) points in each rumble to avoid having to walk the plank. Example: a PH11 needs to get at least 2200 points. Easy peasy.
    We do have some that like to gem but it's certainly not required. Minimum of five wins per rumble required.

Our chat is active and friendly and our perks are running nonstop.

Get your guild ship leveled up because it's going to be full all the time ;)

We seek new brothers and sisters with minimum Pirate Points of 75 to join.

Welcome aboard!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    Dragonn Mistress and Gintonic like this.
  2. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Iron Mountain, MI?

3. grahvity

grahvity Crew

Not necessarily.

4. grahvity

grahvity Crew

2 openings at the moment.

5. grahvity

grahvity Crew

5 openings currently. Next rumble this Wednesday.

6. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

G'day Fellow Plunderers!

The 'Wanted' poster is up! The rewards are staggering! Have you seen this Pirate? Walks with a limp..., considers showering optional.., missing part of his trigger finger? He also has an indomitable spirit, loves to win and plays well in the sandbox with other Pirates! If you've seen this scalliwag, then send them home to the Mountain! His crew is looking for him!

We are an experienced band of Pirates, who are seeking one more mate to join the Guild. With two dedicated Rumble days per week, you are sure to enjoy the battle but not get burnt out in the process! Battle-hardened and generous may not seem like compatible traits, but it aptly describes who we arrrrrrrr! So, if you are tired of your inactive Guild and want to join a team with a thirst for victory ... then set sail for the Mountain! We'll leave the light on for ya!

See you soon!

Captain Lebrechaun.

Dragonn Mistress and grahvity like this.
  7. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

Awesome post, Brother! Get the word out...! The Mountain is hiring!

grahvity likes this.
  8. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

I came by to check you guys out, I was told that one word of my guild and I'd be kicked, so good luck

9. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

G'day Sea Patriot:

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Our fellow Guildmate acted with the best of intentions though. In the past, we have had several Pirates join our Guild with the sole intention of recruiting from within. It has put our players on high alert for this type of activity.

When people join the Mountain, we expect that they are going to stay awhile. We are quite generous with the perks and tend to win many of our Rumbles; so, if they are just visiting, the feeling is that they are non-committed and there for the booty only. It doesn't go over well. From what I understand, you were still quite committed to your previous (current) Guild; hence, the reason for my Guildmate's response. Thank you for reaching out to us though and best of luck with your current Guild!

In Swashbucklin' Solidarity!

Captain Lebrechaun.

Dragonn Mistress likes this.
  10. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

@Lebrechaun
    I wasn't visiting to recruit or the booty, if I happen participate in your rumble my focus is to contribute to perks and the success of the rumble. If anyone decides to come visit my guild its solely their decision. And I always do my best to meet my average rumble score, I let Captain know if I foresee that I can't.
    If I were visiting only to recruit I would've posted a message and quickly left.
    Besides, I thought your guild was out of Iron Mountain, Michigan.
    I just wanted to connect with other pirates is all!
    Thanks for the reply/
    Best of luck!
    Sea Patriot

11. Lebrechaun

Lebrechaun Powder Monkey

No problem, Brother! Let's just chalk it up to a simple misunderstanding. Best of luck to you and your Mates! May we meet again on the High Seas! Aaaaarrrrrrrrr! LOL!

Sea Patriot likes this.
  12. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

@Sea Patriot you came at our guild (as promised in another post but left within minutes I think... Why was that?

13. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Sorry @Kamikazemug I didn't see much activity and plus I was having terrible luck visiting other guilds. Hit me up on Line at seapatriot7197

14. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Not a problem @Lebrechaun , you're cool in my book. Id like to do a rumble with you guys some time!

15. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

You can hit me up on Line at seapatriot7197

16. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

And @Kamikazemug i was afraid there'd be a language barrier cause I think your message said the guild mostly speaks Dutch, sorry dude

17. Gintonic

Gintonic Powder Monkey

@Sea Patriot
    Would love to welcome you back to the Mountain for a rumble or 3!

grahvity likes this.
  18. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

Message me on Line

19. Gintonic

Gintonic Powder Monkey

Kicking but in our current rumble with room for a couple of pillaging pirates!

20. Gintonic

Gintonic Powder Monkey

All full now...keep a weather eye out for new openings!