⚜Iron Mountain⚜ Regular, Organized Rumbles with Perks 24/7 & an Active, Friendly Chat ✅

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by grahvity, Jan 23, 2016.

1. grahvity

grahvity Crew

In with the good, out with the bad!

37/50 right now. We cleaned house... get in here!

2. Capnpoopoopants

Capnpoopoopants Powder Monkey

I am an Aussie thinking about jumping ship and seeing what another guild is
    like after a few years in one place. Should I be worried about 4chan’s name? All we hear about the 4chan reddit channel here down under isn’t um, well, good. Like I am white but do I need to be a racist as well?

3. grahvity

grahvity Crew

You bring up a good point that I’ve never considered before. Everyone in the guild is quite respectful of one another and none of us would tolerate the kind of behavior that you would find on the website ‘4chan’. I choose this name because the game asks you to choose one that (I forget the exact wording), “strikes fear in the heart of your enemies.“ I thought it would be funny if people got push notifications that they were attacked by ‘4chan.’

4. Capnpoopoopants

Capnpoopoopants Powder Monkey

Bwahaha! That’s brilliant! Your nick kinda struck fear into my heart.

How serious are u guys about the minimum requirements for points in a rumble? We are rumbling now and I see a lot of ppl with same PH as me with 0 contributions.