0 Rumble points

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Deadwood, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Deadwood

Deadwood Powder Monkey

Today I noticed a new thing.

I am a ph11, I found a rushed ph14 to attack. I got 3 stars and zero plunder points!
    I didnt look at the points before the attack, it was a pretty easy island with a lot of loot, and good points i thought!

how is it even possible to attack a ph14 as a ph11 and get 0 (zero!) points?

Unique Rebel likes this.
  2. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Yes I seen that before, I found it strange too but found it the game has changed some what. It doesn't naturally make sense how you find an easy higher PH and win the battle but points rewarded are a disappointing zero. I don't agree to that points rewards and would advise to keep an eye on your future battle points offers before hitting. Wishing you well and happy gaming

3. Pirata Canibal

Pirata Canibal Powder Monkey

The pirate rank points depends on the pirate hall (PH) level and also the pirate rank (PR) of both players
    For example a PH 14 with PR 700-800 attack a PH 15 with PR 400 or less got 0 PR, even if is a hard to defeat fully upgraded base
    IF a PH 15 with PR below 400 attack a PH 14 with PR 700+ can steal 10-20 PR from it

That is very unfair, but that is

Personally i think that every three star win should give at least +1 Pirate Rank

4. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I know some changes definitely came in to gameplay in regards to the zero plunder points offered. I once watched a high PH gaining multiple wins in rumble but their points in rumble were fixed at zero. Got me thinking, many of my guild mates at that time were all smaller PHs. That's all the information I have, I look forward to Midoki's response so we all can learn something new

5. Deadwood

Deadwood Powder Monkey

Explain this then, today I got 1175 points from a rushed PH11 with Pr283 (I’m 600+)

the points makes no sense to me?

6. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

I’m a little confused Deadwood. Are you discussing PP (Plunder Points) won in a battle or PR (Pirate Rank) points won in a battle?
    Yoh seem to be interchanging them. There’s a chance of getting zero PR increase when battling, but you’ll always get PPs

7. Deadwood

Deadwood Powder Monkey

No, Im talking about Plunder Points. How is it possible to get zero points from a ph14 and 1175points from a ph11?
    Both rushed islands.

In my oppinion its something seriously wrong with the point system.

8. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I think some islands are either less upgraded offering lower plunder points or it's what I like to call Midoki's plan B inactive accounts that resurface only when a high percentage of active players are on shield. Either way you just got to play smart and watch out for the offered points and not fall in to the trap of accepting a zero offer in plunder points when you know you are in an important rumble. Rushing in to battle for zero points isn't something I would enjoy either so I'm wishing you better luck and well

9. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

You cannot get zero PP in a battle unless you lose. That scenario doesn’t exist.

10. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I got some screenshots you may find interesting, I can't seem to be able to share them here. Will try find some way

Black-ish Beard likes this.
  11. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

I’ve got a few from back when there was a glitch. But that was just a glitch, not a scoring algorithm.

Unique Rebel likes this.