[2.0.0] iOS update bugs & issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by BB-8, Aug 19, 2015.

1. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

Looks like the random pirate is the same for everyone. So far every player has gotten the exact same two pirates.

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

We live in hope that this thread will remain empty, but just in case...

EDIT: KNOWN ISSUES

Still no rehire option after completing exploration
    Issues with Witch Doctors not being detected by defences
    Display issue with large numbers on stats screens
    Advertiser server sometimes failing to respond, leading to hang

3. killua

killua Powder Monkey

the matching system still match us with Guild have a lot of ph2-3 islands

4. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Nooooo the 6min recruit time is gone!!! Oh for heavens sake, that was a great way to recruit troops with minimal gems, now I'm back to conserving gems again and not rehiring because using 13gems is just too costly.

5. PIRATE-JJAY

PIRATE-JJAY Powder Monkey

so i started a rumble after this new update, and after 200 nexts/searches i cant find a rumble rival. have you broke it? or took it away? or am i just unlucky?

cmooneey likes this.
  6. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

The WD is fantastic in battles now, thanks for making him invisible!! For the first time in many moons he's actually lasted till the end of a battle, amazing.

awbo and Christy like this.
  7. hannux

hannux Powder Monkey

Oh noooo! I bought an admiral's chest for 400 gems(!). The gems are gone but no chest!!
    I was not aware of that I needed a silo...
    Will the chest appear when I get a fre builder and build a silo or did I just waste 400 gems? :(

8. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

The font change in the chat edit box after viewing an ad is still an issue.

SitFlyer_ likes this.
  9. Skye

Skye Commodore

10. someonehoi

someonehoi Powder Monkey

I bought 400 gems chest, too. But nothing come out. Can I get back 400 gems?

11. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

All the better. Players that were aware of this had an advantage over players that didn't.

Just saying...

TiGeR

12. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Sorta, though I'm sure most people know about it. You could easily see it while recruiting your pirates and watching the gem requirement versus the time. If you blindly played the game then yes you are at a disadvantage but that goes for a lot of things. This was no hack or cheat or bug in my view.

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  13. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

14. Skye

Skye Commodore

It would have been fair if they made it 6 minutes flat, everyone would have gotten to take advantage of the time then!

15. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Replays.
    Request best effort on replay fix to date. Rumor abounds from those "in the know" that a fix/near fix is on development servers but it's taking too long. Send it out along with the invincible/invisible WD update please.

16. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

Ssshhhhh you aren't meant to know that...

17. Skye

Skye Commodore

I've been seeing a bunch of replay inaccuracies still, as expected :c

Becker Redbeard likes this.
  18. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

ditto

Just watched a replay on an attack I performed with Gunners and Romeo Boomer. No other pirates. The replay became inaccurate even before I deployed Romeo. This is the first time I ever saw a bad replay with gunners only.

The actual score was 66% Destruction vs. that of the replay showing between 96-100 % damage. By the time It showed Romeo being deployed everything in his vicinity was already destroyed.

TiGeR

19. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Here is something strange,

I have both Mack McKraken and Romeo Boomer. Neither has been trained yet and I have the fort on L3 upgrade. I later received an update notice on my iPad that all the below pirates have completed their upgrade.

• Captain Tinto
    • Jeanne de Berry
    • Black Bart
    • Cornelius Heston
    • Romeo Boomer
    • Annabelle Levaus
    • Caser
    • Sadie the Goat
    • Blackbeard
    • Mack McKraken
    • Greenbeard

TiGeR