3.1.0 - Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Lynsey [Midoki], Dec 4, 2017.

1. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The obligatory sticky for all of your Android bugs & issues

Current known issues:

There is currently a crash issue on Android devices running anything lower than 6.0 - we're hoping to have a fix out soon.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Update 3.1.0 (1000811) has fixed the crash issue on older devices (you can check your game version number by looking in Log > Settings > Help).

3. edhuardo carvalho

edhuardo carvalho Powder Monkey

After server restart, is a problem in chest. Look in interrogations. I try buy 2 times, but error in all. Special 6000 gems and 1200gems.

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Ahoy! Could you possibly submit an in-game support ticket so that we can take a closer look? Thanks. :)

5. After the last server maintence will not fully load game so - cannot send in a service ticket
    I am on a Moto 4g phone running Android 7.0

It will load the Modoki screen, run the splash screen with the ship and then a black screen when it should be showing my island.

All my other games and apps are loading fully so it is something with connecting with Midoki.

and just to let everyone know i have turned the phone off and on and not changed any setting from this morning when it let in after the update.

6. Pauli Kuusikko

Pauli Kuusikko Powder Monkey

My phone does the same. I removed the updated game from library and downloaded it again as a new installation, worked one time. Now the same issue, before loading bar is full, screen goes black and crash.

Android 8 in One+ 3T

7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Ahoy Captains - there's an optional update in the Google Play store which should fix the crash issues some players have been experiencing on Android.

8. Pauli Kuusikko

Pauli Kuusikko Powder Monkey

9. edhuardo carvalho

edhuardo carvalho Powder Monkey

Ok, I'm already get the 6000 gem ticket, but I like get 1200 gem ticket too. In China Bang guild, you're a big buyer or a big thief. I don't know write your name but he is a quartermaster in this guild, he makes 110 atack in the last 10 hour is very much. Maybe he is a superhero or big hacker, but for credibility, you needs look this guy. Ty.

10. Lynsey [Midoki]

Ahoy! If you suspect any suspicious behaviour, it's best to send an email to piratesupport@midoki.com with the details of the player in question (if you can't type their name, please provide a screenshot).

11. it worked for me also
    thanks

12. Armands

Armands Powder Monkey

I have by my self and some others in my guild so called "Revenge button error" - when You press that button, nothing happens! Old 4.2. android though.. on my other device with 7th android button works..

Plus, after watching comercial, mystery reward chest doesn't disapear from island and pressing on it nothing happens!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017