3.2.1 (PH12) - Bugs & Issues

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Armands, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Armands

Armands Powder Monkey

Hello!
    Using two devices - Lenovo tab with Android 4.4, and Huawei P9+ with Android 7

After last update found two bugs, "works" on both devices and for some of my Guild mates:
    1) When looking for Priestress information at Tavern, game freezes
    2) At sea, there is no information about available items in monsters or ships

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Both issues on iOS too. I checked the priestess one and the game shut down. Midoki does know about the map issue. It’s on another thread.

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Yep, fixes are going out now, check the release notes thread. :)

4. Armands

Armands Powder Monkey

Sad, but just got crashed when in Tavern checked Skelly :(

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Yep, we've managed to fix it for all of the units apart from the Skellywag, unfortunately. We'll have a proper fix in the next update.

6. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

Notifications of event points scored don't appear properly on the iPhone X screen due to the tab thing at the top of the screen.

7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

It’s been at least 1-1.5 hours since our rumble should have ended. No points are being counted and it’s stuck at 1m left to go. Also the language filter has not been working. We’ve been swearing like a bunch of filthy pirates and they all post in the game :D

8. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

:):):)

Edit 5min later: that is true, but not all ”bad” words are allowed... but the f- word shows too :eek:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Well I didn’t do all the testing for Midoki. The S word got posted when unplannned maintenance showed up and shortly after our rumble was supposed to end the F word might have gotten thrown around lol. I thought surely if those posted in chat, the filter wasn’t working at all. I think that would be a natural assumption rn :)

10. Heatmiser4

Heatmiser4 Crew

At least the event still seems to be working.

11. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Hi Ninja,

I noticed the same thing and decided to simply flip my phone around to change the location of the notch, then I could see the event score points. Ultimately not a perfect fix by any means but it’s a work around.

Cheers and happy sailing,

-Oak

12. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

That's a simple and logical workaround. I'm actually embarrassed that I didn't think of that. Thank you.

13. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

We are currently locked in a rumble. There's been one minute remaining in the rumble for something like the last seven hours (seriously.) When we raid we're still being offered rumble rivals. However scores aren't counting in the rumble now; the result is the result. We just need it to end for us to get our rewards.

14. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

@NinjaNurse Check out the Never Ending Rumble thread. Some guilds have been stuck for 27+ hours: some in finished rumble (one minute stuck on clock) and some searching for rumble match.

15. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Strange happenings, glad I don't rumble much ;)

16. Lynsey [Midoki]

I'll have to double check, but I think that the profanity filter for chat is a lot more relaxed than the profanity filter for public facing stuff, eg guild names, player names, guild description, etc.

Unique Rebel likes this.