A new dialog box where you can pick which pirates go on the ship

Discussion in 'Exploration Improvements' started by Fyre, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Fyre

Fyre Powder Monkey

Like many others, I am very annoyed that the Pirates go back to the tavern after exploration and if the tavern is full, no refund is given for the Pirates that have been replaced. I don't really understand why the returning pirates need to be off loaded. Can't they just stay on the ship? A new dialog box where we can see who are still on the ship and transfer or replace pirates from the tavern will be extremely helpful. Thanks!

2. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I would prefer to embrace the two ship idea. Recruit on the exploration screen for that ship and in the main screen for battles. The idea that you have one ship is not supported by the fact that you can battle elsewhere or a fortress while the exploration ship is sailing.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  3. 爆头船长

爆头船长 Powder Monkey

totally agree

4. Fyre

Fyre Powder Monkey

Lots of updates and new stuff has been added to the game but I'm wondering why we still don't get a refund for the troops that accidentally return to the tavern. How about a simple warning popup message? That can't be too hard to implement.

5. Fyre

Fyre Powder Monkey

I stopped playing the game for a while because this feature annoyed me too much. I logged in to see if midoki did anything about troop refund for returning ships, but still nothing. I wouldn't recommend others to play this game until the mechanics around the exploration ship is fixed.

6. I agree that it might be annoying, but I personally disagree that it would be a strong reason to quit playing the game. In the meantime (if they ever consider to fix this issue) I always manage myself to end a battle without immediate rehire, rehire the few pirates lost during a sea battle, set sail, and rehire my attacking composition. I repeat that process everytime and I haven't worried about it at all.

I believe there are more important issues (like several troops jumping over walls) but it would be a nice addition if they fix it.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015
    Kamikazemug, Ian and John56 like this.
  7. John56

John56 First Mate

I am not a big fan of the mechanics of the tavern, but it is definitely not something that would make me walk away from the game. Just requires a little planning, and keeping an eye on the trip timer. Perhaps, along with "Silo management" Midoki is trying to get us to exercise our intellects as well as our fingers...

8. Top request for 2016. Can we fix this?

9. Fyre

Fyre Powder Monkey

I agree, jumping over walls, unpredictable behavior of the troops is also annoying. But as mentioned, this is the top most requested change but still no word from midoki. I will like to know if they are planning on fixing the problem. I would just be happy if I got the full grog refund for returning troops. That can't be too hard to implement.