Ability to View Academy Details within Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Strategies' started by Tex, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Tex

Tex Commodore

I have a suggestion to make whose time has come. With the introduction of PH8 offensive skills and pirate training have become critical to push into the highest ranks. From a guild captain's perspective it becomes important to set certain goals for his crew to make sure they stay competitive. All of the Trophy guilds are accustomed to setting build goals and those are obviously easy to monitor. But there is no ability to see what pirate training a crew member has completed. So while a captain can set a goal for training there is no way to verify who is actually completing them.

Therefore I propose that when visiting a guild members island you should be able to click on the Academy or Voodoo Hut and view each pirate and their training levels. This would also help team members provide tips to each other on which skills are critical and which are to be avoided.

Raptelan and Smelly_Vile like this.
  2. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

I like the way you think! Although within our guild this Will not be An issue for Some time i do see the advantage of this (possibly time consuming) option.

3. Skye

Skye Commodore

It would be nice to at least see the level number (19, for example) on troops, like how they show up in the guild ship, even if you don't see the specific skills taken, you could quickly check...ok 19 19 12 4 8... or whatever. It would be a fast, easy display fix.
    I'd also like to see the level number on defense log information, but thats another story entirely.

4. Raptelan

Raptelan Captain

Great idea! I have yearned for this myself!