About percentages...

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Olwydd, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Olwydd

Olwydd Powder Monkey

Sorry if a thread has been made about this already. Couldn't find one with search.

So I want to make an island with certain buildings protected. I was wondering does anyone know which buildings provide the most % compared to others to the player attacking and how many % are they? Does a list of these exist?

Of course Pirate Hall is at the center, because that alone gives 1 star, but what about others?

I don't mind too much about losing a little but I want to make sure that most people can't destroy me 100 %.

Thanks. :)

2. Skye

Skye Commodore

http://midoki.com/forum/index.php?threads/ph10-spreadsheet-new-and-improved.10302/

Final page on my spreadsheet has PH10 buildings, with the percentage they contribute, both individually and as a whole (such as all 7 collectors), how long it takes to destroy, and you can even see how much extra HP or damage things get when applying LP buffs.
    I have older spreadsheets floating around the forums that are out of date for other PH levels, but I'd suggest just cloning this one and filling in the values, as formulas are more accurate now.

Liquidjade likes this.
  3. Olwydd

Olwydd Powder Monkey

Thanks a lot! :eek: Going to be studying this for a good while. That's an impressive amount of data you've collected so far. :)