Annabelle Levaux- problem

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Lenni, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Lenni

Lenni Crew

Hey guys
    I think you know that the little voodoo-lady Annabelle Levaux is a very powerful legendary pirate. But there are some problems with this girl, and i know, that every player who have this lady, have this problem, iOS users as well as Android users.

The problem is, that everytime, if one little Gunner or one Little Buccaneer or another pirate fight alone at the edge of the opponent's island, Annabelle fly with her magical hacks to this guy to heal him and let him never ever die, but the other pirates which are in the big battle with those mortars und cannons are completely alone and have no voodoo-healing lady to stay healthy. They are dying, and this happens in every battle if no witch doctor or another good boy is there. Do you know, what i mean? [​IMG]
    I hate this so much, it's so annoying. Pleaaaaasssseeeeee fix this so that Annabelle Levaux is much more powerful and so that this is not the little stupid angry-looking lady. Thanks.

I know, my english is not good, but i hope, that you could understand, why the heck this lady is stupid (is it actually a lady? I don't know)

See ya :)

Kelani likes this.
  2. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Yes I experienced this same AI in my attacks. Knowing midoki and their AI issues just be glad she even somewhat works on occasion on a good day.

Christy likes this.
  3. SaK

SaK First Mate

shes not better than the stupid WD

850arrr and Christy like this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

I also have a hard time keeping track of where she even is :eek: sometimes I hit her ability just so I can find her :oops:

850arrr and SaK like this.
  5. Eros@AU

Eros@AU Crew

Just hit the LP button...the screen will refocus to whereabouts is the LP with little bit of effect...

Kelani, SitFlyer_ and Christy like this.
  6. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Same here, she's an odd ball. Though I find she's more focused towards the end of the battle keeping my wounded troops on the edge of life which usually gets me that needed one star, lol.

Christy likes this.
  7. SitFlyer_

SitFlyer_ Crew

Often when you initiate her ability she will 'jump' to a good place before activating it.

850arrr and Kelani like this.
  8. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

That's funny, I actually just made a thread in the Android section about a delay in her using her ability when i activate it. Last battle was around 4 seconds... She didn't really move in that time, but I really could have used the stun as my forces were concentrating on the PH and getting beaten down. Sure enough, the PH fell and then she activated...

9. Christy

Christy Commodore

This has been very helpful. I didn't realize it focused in on her like that. Works great. Thanks for the info.

850arrr likes this.
  10. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

It works for all the Legends, not just her.

Christy likes this.