Any guilds where members actually contribute?

Discussion in 'Guild Strategies' started by David, Dec 22, 2014.

1. David

David Powder Monkey

The guild I joined has 50 members. MYbe two besides me contribute to fund the guild perks. No one else does. Are all or most of the guilds this way? My guild in clash of clans has one requirement...donate or be kicked. What's the real point of guilds if no one contributes? Any guilds out there with good members?

2. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

Our guild members race to fill the perks. I find it hard to believe most guilds are not of the same mindset. Leave that guild and find a new guild. Would offer you a spot in ours, but both our guilds are filled right now. Lots of good guilds out there. Good luck.

3. Plenty of guilds do so. Want to find one that is active and meets your style? Search the recruitment part. There guilds can introduce themselves and you can introduce yourself.
    In my guild I have to log in very fast to help fund guildperks. They are funded within a couple of minutes usually

4. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

British Bulldogs contribute straight away to all perks. If you are in a guild thats doesn't check out the recruitment threads there are plenty of guilds recruiting with active chat and all perks funded.

5. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Ours (Tortuga Nest), like Shark Bait's, practically race to fill them. :) Look for a new one. :)

Kelani likes this.
  6. Landon

Landon First Mate

If we ever have an opening, look us up! :D

Edward Kenway likes this.
  7. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Yep, what @Shonda La said. I even have to tell some of them to fund less for things like the observatory, so we can spread the cost around. We have members all over the world, so everything gets funded pretty much instantly. Worst case, in the middle of the night, it takes 15-20 minutes. At last count, every perk offered has between 30 and 50 members who have it. The vast majority fund every chance they get .

8. yeti

yeti Captain

It's a race to fund here as well :D

9. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

AG has so much success at raids we are tripping over ourselves to fund in the name of our contributing victims

10. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

And there are a lot of modest guilds to look up as well.

11. yeti

yeti Captain

Lol, don't make the mistake of judging the many by the acts of the few ;)

12. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

I'm pretty sure most Guilds (At least those with active members) operates. That's why we keep requesting a feature to show cumulative Perk donations instead of current because they keep getting funded so fast. I'm sure by now you've found another Guild that donates, they're not in short supply.

13. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I think you can easily gauge how a guild you join feels about perks by simply looking at how many members have built them. If 40 people have an observatory, they probably fund that sucker nonstop. If only 7 Blacksmiths, clearly nobody cares enough to convince other members to build one, much less keep it funded.

14. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

Just wait for one of the AG members to die and come hang out with the cool kids

15. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

At "420 pirates" we have guild member set their alarm clock to make sure they get a chance to contribute because people are so generous. We are recruiting too! Find me in top50 pirates...

16. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Hey former TN member Idontsmoke420. Found a great guild for you.

17. Alaskanpipeline

Alaskanpipeline Powder Monkey

I have 2 quality members looking to leave an inactive clan. ph7's. Very , very active, hover around 300-400 when looting, and can easily push well beyond 500. One member does not currently have one, but will add it if it is a deal breaker. Was currently scouting clans that we can contribute and be appreciated as active members. Our clan is always shy of top 100 due to the inactivity of 20-30 members at a clip. Would like to make the jump to a clan that will help us grow and succeed.

Currently interested in SS, MOM, and North44.... But open to any top 100 guild that is active and will be a warring guild after next update.

Thanks

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  18. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

What guild R u from alaska?

19. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

Top 100 huh........what 100 range are we talking about :rolleyes:

20. Alaskanpipeline

Alaskanpipeline Powder Monkey

Well, I would say 0-100:rolleyes: