arrr shoots at my jumping Caesar

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by WOLLIMAUS, Sep 5, 2017.

1. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

YES!!!!
    When i attacked an player yesterday i let my Caesar jump(red button) in the near from an arrr and the arrr reacts immediately and starts to shoot my Caesar 2-3 times.

Is he now an air target when jumping? Are you serious? :mad:

Same i saw many weeks ago when Dutchie visited my place, but it was Blackbart what the arrr was shooting at with an canon.

I sent a ticket AGAIN!! The "investigation" from Midokis side needs a long time.... never heard what they found out or did to fix it. I guess nothing until now... o_O

Have a nice day everybody! :)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

The A.R.R.R targets any airborne target - this includes Mack McKraken when he's zooming across the map and Caesar during his Ring of Fire ability. Black Bart also gets targeted when he uses 'Bring it On' (as it pulls all defences onto him) and there's a bug where he also gets targeted when he uses Walk it Off. In the case of Mack, Caesar, and Black Bart's Bring it On, this is all intended behaviour - however, we are considering excluding Legendary Pirates from the A.R.R.R's targeting in the future.

As these are client-side rather than server issues, none of this will change until a future update.

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  3. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Thank you Lynsey for your fast replay.