Banging and Cracking Skulls

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Blueberry, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

The Skulls family is so happy to welcome @Cocobean as Captain of Cracking Skulls. Congratulations coco, we are very lucky to have you on board to lead our new guild :D

2. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Thanks @Blueberry ! Very happy to be on board

3. daddy_b

daddy_b Crew

@Cocobean Congrats and best of luck with Cracking Skulls and Great Banner!!!

4. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Cracking Skulls rumbles Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hop on board for tomorrow's rumble!

Tessa Rose, Intimidator and Blueberry like this.
  5. K.K.Lassig

K.K.Lassig Crew

My guild only rumbles on Friday but I'll see you Monday, popover for a visit sun. We just got done with a rumble party

Tessa Rose and Blueberry like this.
  6. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Blueberry and Tessa Rose like this.
  7. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

13/27

Great to see some new joiners at Cracking Skull thanks to the forum - @Cocobean is doing a fantastic job at CS with lots of active and talented new islands learning the ropes from some of the best in the game - climb aboard!

8. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

All level of players are welcomed, from PH1 to maxed out, we have a spot for everyone who is active. If you are looking for a friendly and drama free environment, where players are free to move about as they please (unlike some guilds that seem to adhere to a cult like atmosphere when it comes to how they treat their members), then come for a visit.

9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

I'm excited for our guilds! @Blueberry has done a wonderful job along with @Cocobean. Banging is chugging away as usual and Cracking has come together quite nicely. It is really refreshing to sit and chat with some new comers to the game. A great guild really does make the difference if a player will stick with or not. I would encourage any newer player in the game not getting support from your guild to stop in and check out Cracking Skulls. Don't be afraid to chat and ask questions of course:)

10. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

Thanks @Intimidator ! But you're being very humble. That's some great advice you've been giving to our newer islands!

Tessa Rose, Blueberry and Intimidator like this.
  11. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Recently we had someone join Banging Skulls that had been with the guild briefly when we were Wicked Storm. Let me give some advice for those people that join us as this particular person felt I was "harsh" in kicking them in the past. Banging Skulls remains one of the top rumble guild for a reason. We are competitive and do not keep people that go missing or do not prove themselves to be a part of our team. We do realize that people have real lives, have to work, etc. if you are new to our guild and don't make the impression that you are active and a team player, don't be angry if you get the boot. We do have more of a tolerance for members we know and have proven to communicate and be team player. So don't expect to walk in our doors and get same said treatment knowing nothing about you. We are usually tight on space and if we don't see the effort, chances are it may not be the best fit for you. Being part of a top rumble guild isn't for everyone, you can't expect to be carried by one if you don't show up. That's why there are many different levels of guild out there. People should be in a guild that suits their availability or playing style.

12. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Let me further add, those expectations are only for Banging Skulls. Our other guilds are far more casual when it comes to expectations. In order for a top guild like Banging Skulls to be competitive, communication is a must. That is why we have a farming/no rumble guild (Banging Unicorns), a less competitive rumble guild (Cracking Skulls), a guild for new players that rumble but without any requirements (Narwhal Asylum), and other guilds that provide a fit for any player. One thing that all guilds do require is activity. As many know, inactive players can quickly kill a guild. That is where the communication comes into play, if you have real life obligations, we understand. Just let us know and we'll gladly accommodate you. As stated before, we have guilds to accommodate any style play for any level active player.

13. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

Time and commitment are a huge part of being a member of a top guild. I have been a QM at Banging Skulls during Intimidators entire reign as Captain. I can assure you that he is one of the finest Captains, players and support system of our entire guild and alliance. Being a Captain has to be the toughest job in this game and one I run from at every opportunity. That being said, if you didn't make the cut, I can assure you there was a very valid reason. Many of our players have been with us since the very beginning and many others have joined because we are fun, fair' and like to win. Being in a top guild isn't for everyone, but if you are there, it's because of your love for the game, people and in the case of BS, the love of winning. Yes, we definitely all have RL outside of the game, but it is a commitment to be a part of a top guild.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  14. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

I Thought that captain's hat suited you yesterday @Tessa Rose but I know you couldn't wait to throw it back at me :p

Tiger Lilly, Fil, Pink Taco and 2 others like this.
  15. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

I will throw that hat as fast as I can:D, always

16. Scarlet Fever

Scarlet Fever First Mate

Lol I wondered what that was flying through the air @Tessa Rose :confused:. Keep up the good work guys:)

17. Fil

Fil Captain

I vote that Tessa should be captain one day a week to help her overcome her fear, lets call it Tessa Tuesday!

Tessa Rose, Blueberry and Intimidator like this.
  18. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Tim is highly respected amongst skulls and unicorns alike.. Not to mention other players that have had the opportunity to play along side him. Like Tessa mentioned, time and commitment are key... I'm adding communication to that. RL comes up, and these leaders have to be one of the MOST understanding group of people I know, but it's got to be communicated. I may not know any of these players in RL, but the commitment we all have to the team is very real!! That commitment to remain a top guild is very real! Some players just simply don't have that desire or time in RL and that's ok! We have cracking skulls and banging unicorns to suit those needs.

19. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Captain

Wait...i thought Tuesdays were for tacos! All in favor of Tessa Thursday's say arrrgh!! :p:D

ARRRGH!!!!

Tessa Rose, Fil and Blueberry like this.
  20. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

Arrrrrgh :p

Tessa Rose, Fil and Pink Taco like this.