Base Design #6

Discussion in 'Island design for each PH level' started by Pirate Fear, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Here is the base designs for PH 6.

Same rules as the main!

Go ahead!

2. Do we have to reply to see it?

3. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

What do you mean?

4. Funneling/Chaos door strategy
    [​IMG]

The other Chaos door
    [​IMG]

And a overview, in every corner there is a outhouse to prevent 3 starring
    [​IMG]

I'm combining a moat strategy where troops deployed in the moat will first attack the goldmines. While doing that my cannons can shoot them.
    Brutes who will be attracted to my defenses will choose the path of least resistance and walk towards the nearest "entrance" (or Chaos door). Before they reach the entrance they will probably already be half dead due to cannon, mortar and bunker fire.
    Bombers might choose to attack my walls first, so thats why I use double walls on each side.

Kit likes this.
  5. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

@The Fish Eyed Pirate. Looks incredible! Not much I can say..but the base looks most vulnerable on the sides. It is a great base!

Thank you for posting and showing everybody yours!

6. I am not able to see any images.

7. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Could you see the fishes pics?

8. Yes. But not the earlier pics.

9. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

There are none yet. The point is for the community to post and critique each other's ;)

10. Oh ok. You had written 'Here is the base design for PH6'. So, I thought you posted something and I was not able to see it. Never mind :)

11. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Sorry for the complication!
    You may post your base if you like :)

12. Will do when I reach PH6.

13. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

You may post on one of the other threads!

14. Thing is the base never gets attacked by the sides, that is because of the doors. Raiders are attracted to those and will choose to walk the extra mile instead of crushing my walls. Only bombers might attack the side.. And that is because of there ehrrr 'creative mind'

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  15. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Haha. Then I guess the Chaos door is a good strat!

16. Zeuticus

Zeuticus Crew

That's a good, solid base plan. I'd just skip past it if I was trying to accumulate resources. I think it would be a fairly easy victory, though, with the Pirate Hall not well protected.

To attack for victory and resources I'd start with 2 gunners on each side, grinding down the resources and clearing the moat for landing.
    Then I'd drop my juggs in front of the towers to draw fire.
    Then I'd drop about 15 gunners behind the juggs and tap them to clear the huts, towers and pirate hall.
    Once the cannon and mortar start firing on the advancing juggs I'd start dropping my remaining gunners into the moat to hit them from the side (if resources haven't been cleared fast enough I'd put more gunners on that task).

17. This is what I see most attackers do.
    During the day the mines are almost emptied every 20 minutes.
    When the juggs land on the beach near the PH they can be hit by the mortar, and not much later also by the cannons (they can shoot melee targets trying to destroy the builder huts). Timing is important there. If the gunners are released to fast they are killed by the mortar splash.

And lastly I have two mines next to the towers on the side of the PH and a mystic mine combined with a normal mine in between the fountain and the tower (but mines aren't present on the above picture).

Most attackers fail to get a star or any good loot on me, unless there troops are very well upgraded. Say juggs level 4+ etc. (in that case they should man up an go beyond rank 400-450 :p)

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  18. DaMastah

DaMastah Powder Monkey

Very nice design !

I'm currently using a slightly modified version of your design to accomodate one more gold and one more grog deposits.
    Looks awesome, can't wait to see what raiders will try :D

19. Thunder Plunder

Thunder Plunder Powder Monkey

@The Fish Eyed Pirate. Great based design. Any feedback or have you change base design again? Currently waiting on PH6 to finish upgrading but after that will give this chaos door defence a go.

SIDE NOTE:
    Just wondering how you got to a PH Lvl 6 with just 2 Lvl8 Gold storage... PH6 requires 2million gold?

2 Lvl 8 gold storage (850,000 x 2) + PH 5 (1,500) = 1,701,500 Available Gold storage

Required Gold 2,000,000
    -Available Gold 1,701,500

Gold Shortfall 298,500 ???

20. Bear

Bear Commodore

gems...