Base Design #6

Discussion in 'Island design for each PH level' started by Pirate Fear, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Totalshot

Totalshot Powder Monkey

That pirate hall is level 7!

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Nope. Lvl 6. Lvl 7 has a tall narrow stone foundation lifting the pirate hall high off the ground.

3. Totalshot

Totalshot Powder Monkey

Sorry my bad...Thought it was.

4. Thanks!

Yes indeed i'm easily convinced to buy gems (my poor poor wallet). So I used gems to purchase my PH6 so I have no need to build the additional storages.
    I did the same for my PH7 which I now have. I did this is because of two reasons:
    1. Less storages to protect obviously, this way making a compact base which is better defendable.
    2. The more storage room the more gold can be stolen from you if you get raided.

And to answer your other question, yes I have changed my base. One of my fellow guild members @z1ggur4t found this one base design that is very hard to beat.
    So some of us copied it and it works quite well. Right now i'm not going to post it (here) because it's already late and now it is a PH7 design of course.
    If your interested you can find me ingame

5. Kit

Kit First Mate

Nice looking base now, Fishy! :)

6. Thanks, it works good but my eyes hurt every time I see it. I hate it for not being symmetrical. But there was a discussion about symmetrical bases being way easier to oversee and find weakspots. And I must say I agree.

Kit likes this.
  7. Mister Owl

Mister Owl Powder Monkey

I can vouch for this setup's effectiveness. Attacked a base with a similar chaos door setup the other day, and my Jugs went into full-silly-bugger mode, walking the entire length of the side walls LOL.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  8. m4thw1z

m4thw1z Crew

I have tried several of these types and everyone attacks from the side. I even put holes where they could drop them right in and they wouldnt take the bait. Got smashed every time.

9. You should see my new setup, find me @Sinister Souls guild :)

10. BenniXmile

BenniXmile Powder Monkey

need PH6 base

11. PulverizerX11

PulverizerX11 Powder Monkey

Would anyone have a PH6 base with a Mystic Mortar?

12. TBaggins

TBaggins First Mate

Granted, this is a PH7 island. But those narrow landing areas are more effective. It forces them to land bunched up more, which is perfect for your mortars.

http://i.imgur.com/gallery/05nvyje.jpg

Some bombers will still blast through the middle. I never found a way to stop that with that build design.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015