Black Bart Action Button not working

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by WinstonCOV, Mar 16, 2016.

1. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

Black Bart was taken down during an attack, but his resurrection button did not appear; only the pistol proof button was available. This did not help because he was knocked out. This is new since the event started. Last night it worked fine.

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Hmm, this isn't something I'm able to reproduce - his Walk it Off ability still works fine for me with an event running. Have you had it happen multiple times, or was it only the once?

3. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

It happened once. I reported it. I tried again, and it worked strangely. Black bart was knocked out and the pistol proof action button was still there; at about 50% recharge pistol proof changed to walk it off action button - still recharging. Walk it off is working in the other 2 tests after this. I don't understand.

4. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

I've had a similar problem but it was a couple of weeks ago and has not happened again since.

I was unable to use the Walk It Off skill as the button was faded out (just like when troops deployed are killed) and it didn't cycle at all.

5. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

My last attack would not let black bart do walk it off after 2 times. The third time, it only let me choose pistol proof instead of one last walk it off

6. Capt. Sharky

Capt. Sharky First Mate

When I had the problem with Walk It Off, Im pretty sure it was on the 3rd use (already used the skill twice in that fight) - maybe there's a limit?

7. WinstonCOV

WinstonCOV First Mate

To test this further, I sent black bart on a suicide mission. I sent him into a GP killzone. This is hillarious. He did "Walk it off" 3 times with no issue, but after either 3rd or 4th time, there was no longer an action button to recharge. Then at the end, he lost 2 stamina - 1 for deploy, 1 for being knocked down.

8. Kamikazemug

Kamikazemug First Mate

I find his "attention" function does not attract the mortars etc.

Don't know if I misread the ability but it should work exactly like the attention of the brutes right?

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

I believe he is limited to 3 resurrections over the course of the fight, after which he will lose stamina. Not sure if this is intentional or not.

The ability button not functioning properly is certainly a bug other troops have (many others have had normal troops deployed and the button becoming inactive despite some of them being alive). I wouldn't be surprised if it was related to that. Or if he died at just the right time/way that it didn't properly switch between the two.

I haven't been able to reproduce it (not that I would try to!), but I know it certainly exists.