Boosting Buildings?

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by Squidney, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Squidney

Squidney Powder Monkey

I've seen this implemented in similar games and have loved it! Boosting buildings for a certain amount of gems for a certain preferably lower amount of time is awesome! As it allows for having your crew train up quickly without having to repeatedly gem them everytime you want to attack! It would also encourage me to play for longer amounts of time, as while the game has epic graphics, it can be tiring to wait for everything to happen and then I get a bit bored and wonder off. :) This ofc isn't a hugely needed addition, I just think it would be a great way to encourage people to play for longer periods of time and would be a nice addition. Thanks for reading!

mynameiszakk likes this.
  2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the suggestion. It's certainly something we can consider for a future update :)

3. Dark Titan

Dark Titan Powder Monkey

I agree boosting would not only cause people (such as me lol) to use more gems but also be more engaged! This is in my opinions on the top 3 games of all time and hope to see it last a LONG time :)

4. ll DarkZero ll

ll DarkZero ll Captain

This has already been discussed and I agree it would help. I personally only boost troop constructing buildings to speed up raids. Also combine this with a quere system to become a raiding machine.

5. I agree as well. To boost the tavern or mines would make the game more fun to play :)

6. JosoLi

JosoLi Powder Monkey

Agreed.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

8. BOB FOLY

BOB FOLY Crew

A 10 gem boost for 25% increase on recruiting time would be nice, im at like an hour 15 to recruit, so between time to recruit time to explore and almost no reason for chat/ interaction in your guild things get really boring.

Guilds would be more fun if we had a troops sharing program.

I suggested a life boat, could hold 5-15 pirates/tavern slots to help in defence/ attack or exploration all or any of those options would help keep guild member engaged and maybe help with interaction

9. Bear

Bear Commodore

10. CappY chris

CappY chris Powder Monkey

Agreed...and I also would have to agree, this is probably in the top 3 ios games I've ever downloaded and I've DL a LOT of them lol.I've played games that are similar but P-Pirates blows them away. I look forward to all the plundering to come:)

11. Jus'Ness

Jus'Ness Powder Monkey

Awesome thanks Bear. Sorry I'm new to this site lol. Gotta find my way around. But yea boost the tavern with gems of coarse. Each tavern level can add a couple more gems. In ex. Tavern lv4 can be 5 gems anything above that level can be added 5 more gems.

Bear likes this.
  12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

+1 also. Boosting is one of the few features in Clash that I enjoy. If it can be added to PP with a slightly more reasonable gem cost (PP gives less gems, but things coss less, as well) then it would be a nice addition.