BRITISH BULLDOGS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Hakjka, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

2. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Currently closed in game - whilst in the top 100 - sounds crazy I know but we only want players who like to chat and be part of our family, PM if you wana join we have some spots of active players.

If we are not for you, check out British Pirates, also a great guild with a great sense of humour.

Up the British ))))

Krayzkat likes this.
  3. Krayzkat

Krayzkat Crew

Aaaaaarrrghhh to that

4. Captain Hakjka

RUMBLES ARE HERE

and so are the Bulldogs, apply on line or PM me if you wana join !!!! we are closed for the month of May in game you have to apply via Line or PM me !!!!!
    1) a top 100 guild (aye too much grog at the moment!)
    2) all perks available
    3) all perks running 24/7
    4) all members active in guild
    5) donations 24/7
    6) rumbles
    7) English speaking guild
    8) parrot soup on Fridays

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015
  5. Captain Hakjka

You can apply again in game for a limited time to BRITISH BULLDOGS -
    English speaking guild with worldwide membership

6. Captain Hakjka

We will remove the plank from shore and set sail soon, if you wana join our ship apply ingame.

Guild will be closed again very soon.

7. Captain Hakjka

Drink Grog, Plunder Gold, Like to rumble, chat, all perks funded within seconds, farm, wana to be in a guild that listens to you. Rank push into top 100 (i.e. top15) All donations filled within seconds.

Well sounds like you wana be is a guild like British Bulldogs*

To be honest with you, You don't need to be, British, a Bull or a Dog. What you need to be is friendly, able to communicate in English, chilled and willing to help and be helped, oh and Ph7 or PH8.

Join our Global guild ingame till Sunday
    Join our a global guild via line, or PM me after Sunday as we close our doors again for June.

**no Bulls, Dogs or British were harmed in the making of this guild name.

8. Captain Hakjka

BULLDOGS NEEDS RUMBLERS

British Bulldogs rumble 3 times a week - a main rumble on Fridays and two for fun Sunday and Tuesday.

we are looking for players who want to actively take part in the Rumbles.

You can join ingame or PM me

9. Captain Hakjka

sorry top 100 guilds, someone doubled the grog rations and British Bulldogs have accidentally gone above there usually 101 rank.

Come join us if you wana enjoy the grog, chat, perks and ability to be at whatever rank you wana be at

10. Captain Hakjka

British Bulldogs, Top 100 guild is looking for Rumbers, apply in game

11. Captain Hakjka

The original British Bulldogs is recruiting, To join British Bulldogs you must have ph7. contact me on the forum or on "line" id captain_hakjka. Unlike other guilds we are closed most of the time so you cant always just join us in game. Why??? cause we are a chatty family guild who care about our members so we don't just let anyone in we let in the people who are friendly and wana have fun. It's not hard to join just say hi :)

12. Captain Hakjka

Oh and we RUMBLE with no minis

[​IMG]

dragon's lair likes this.
  13. Captain Hakjka

@Lynsey [Midoki] , could you close this thread or remove messages that have been altered some time after they were posted please. Interesting that you get no notifications when people change their old messages, perhaps the forum should have a time limit or something, it was pure chance that I noticed it.

Many thanks

Hakaja