BRITISH BULLDOGS

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Hakjka, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Captain Hakjka

Captain Hakjka First Mate

Hello everyone

British Bulldogs is a international English speaking guild. We have been around since the beginning and we are about to step up a gear. You don't need to be British or a Bulldog to join just simply chatty and active.

Our ambitions
    • September
    1) permanent top 100 Guild (our pushes have seen us at 13 in the world)
    2) By the end of September it will be a 400PR guild.

• October:
    1) Rumbles once a week Friday nights - you must take part in 3 out of 4 a month.
    2) Strict PH8/9 only
    Miminium 100BP per rumble.

• January 2016
    1) Strict PH9 only guild

We don't use minis and you will find us today in the top 100 rumble guilds on the scoreboard. Position 50 in the world when I last looked.(edit rumble position 21 @ 30/08/2015) We also appreciate people sometimes need some time off and we have a sister guild Mutiny Ahoy where players can relax when real life needs that extra attention

To communicate we App called "Line" as well as in game chat (make sure you download the mobile version even if on a iPad.

If you are interested in joining you can contact me on this forum, on the app line captain_hakjka, or search our chat room British Bulldogs. Sometimes you can simply apply ingame however if you find us "closed" ingame still contact me we often close the guild when pushing or rumbling.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hakjka

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
    dragon's lair likes this.
  2. dragon's lair

dragon's lair Powder Monkey

Best guild ever.. A Captain who has a vision for the guild - you can't beat that!! Step up to the plate if you got what it takes..

Mr. Brown and Captain Hakjka like this.
  3. JojobaJohnson

JojobaJohnson Powder Monkey

British Bulldogs is the best guild ever!

4. SvenGhoolie

SvenGhoolie Powder Monkey

Sven the ghoul here to tell You the straight dope about the best guild in the game. Want active awesome players to chat and play with? Want ALL perks up 24/7? Want to grow quickly in the game with tips and tricks from some the most experienced pirates out there? Of course you do!! Join British Bulldogs and come play with the big dogs!

5. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

dragon's lair, I saw your avatar...thought you should read mine.

I also wanted to add my endorsement to British Bulldogs; we have a great plan for future development, the crew is constantly keeping perks active, and donation requests are filled in a quick minute.

dragon's lair and Captain Hakjka like this.
  6. dragon*fly

dragon*fly Powder Monkey

Join, join! I've never regretted joining. It's fun and I've learned a lot

7. The Magic Farmer

The Magic Farmer Powder Monkey

Active and playful guild, been here for a year now. We accommodate both casual and competitive players, as we have BB as main guild and a farming guild called Mutiny Ahoy which has perks running 24/7 too. Btw, I think our captain can run a REAL pirate guild lol.

HH

8. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

Our two guilds are near full capacity...we may need to add a third to the family and appoint Capt. Hakjka as an Admiral of the fleet.

dragon's lair and Captain Hakjka like this.
  9. Captain Hank Moody

Captain Hank Moody Powder Monkey

Hank Moody here..
    Just stopping by to let anyone know who is active daily and looking for the best guild in the making. We will be in the top5 in 2016 and I believeee - were 15 in the rumble rank in the world at the moment 9/5/2016 so watch out to anyone in our way. I've never seen our perks unactivated - donation on troops is phenomenal they always get filled in seconds - the guild is constantly talkative with strategy's and helping others out on what to do next to always get the upper hand on the other guilds.

All in all. The British bulldogs are a great group of people and they have been by far the best guild I've even been in (my 2nd guild I've joined since release) and I haven't ever had a doubt in the world on whether or not I should look for a replacement. If you have the requirements. Join up and help put us in top5. Then .. May I say it... #1.

10. psechi

psechi Powder Monkey

Like Davey Boy Smith, we put the smack-down on bilge-water guilds that lack commitment! Love it! So refreshing to have active members 24/7, who all contribute to the cause of "World Domination!"

Cheers mates! And if your looking for a new guild, level up and join!

11. CaptainCrunch

CaptainCrunch Powder Monkey

If you've been searching for a while to find a guild where there is respect and comradery, where everyone is treated in an equal fashion and the Captain is a hard working, fair and loyal leader, then you should request to join BB.
    I'm so glad to have found and to be a part of this amazing group of plunderers.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  12. Captain Hakjka

Hi all

End of week two of our (slow) push and we are in the top 50 Guilds in the world,

If you are PR300, PH8/9, then join us for the last two weeks of our Sepember PUSH ))

13. Captain Hakjka

Hi all,
    Our September Push is nearly over and you can find us in currently in 7th of the world. Join us for the last few days of our push or in October when we will be Rumbling hard)))))

hakjka

14. Captain Hakjka

CONGRATULATIONS BRITISH BULLDOGS A GREAT SEPTEMBER PUSH SEVENTH IN THE WORLD - KICK BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY A REST BEFORE OCTOBERS BP CHALLENGES IN THE RUMBLES.

hi everyone else, if you wana join British Bulldogs we are currently (September through to December) accept PH8 and PH9 English speaking players who like to Rumble. We have seen our rumble scores close to 10,000BP (with no minis) so if you wana join in the fun look us up in game (or the top 100 guilds)

PR requirements have changed since the original post and 250PR is our miminium (checked every Monday)

15. Captain Hakjka

join Bulldogs rumble fun ))) starting in a few hours Ph8 and Ph9 English speakers very welcome

16. Captain Hakjka

CONGRATULATIONS BRITISH BULLDOGS TOP 50 RUMBLERS IN THE WORLD WHILST HOLDING TOP 100 (60 at last look) PR STANDING.

Hi everyone else, Wana join us PH8 and PH9 accepted - stay above 250PR and 100BP each Friday, nice and easy apply in game to join the fun

17. Captain Hakjka

Oops bump, yes we are recruiting, wana be on the leaderboards join us ))

18. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

What's your guild name? You haven't stated it, or maybe my eyes just fail to find it. Sorry if you have mentioned it. Or is it dragon's lair or Recruitment?

19. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

Avast ye mates! If ye be lookin for shipmates ta partake in thievery or villainess adventure, come sail with the BRITISH BULLDOGS. We be heard hearted rapscallions, with a reputation well known across these seven seas. Request to sign up with some of the true salty dogs of the sea.

dragon's lair likes this.
  20. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Edited your thread title for clarity. ;)