Bug. Was plundered. No playback!

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by C.Calamity, Aug 1, 2015.

1. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

i launched PP and was promptly asked to wait because my base was being plundered. After being allowed in, I appraised the damage. I then proceeded to plunder someone else. Later when I wanted to view the plunder playback, I discovered that there was no Playback or Share buttons available to click.

If we launch while our bases are being plundered, does a bug prevent us from seeing a playback?

2. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

That is a very good question.

I also recall having a similar experience about a week or two ago. No playback. I was thinking that maybe the attack didn't complete, i.e., the connection was lost, etc.

TiGeR

3. bucket

bucket First Mate

Had this problem after the ph9 updated all of the raids and defenses that happened before the update could no longer be viewed, shared, or revenged. After about a day though it straightened out for me on the raids and defenses after the update. I do have a problem sometimes on revenge though of it saying island being rebuilt revenge failed. The main problem I have is the very inaccurate replays. Im just glad the log is always correct because the replays are sure not.

4. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Did you actually get attacked?

From other thread sometimes this happens as you are on list of someone looking to plunder as saves time or something. If they next you or dont get as far as you would be nothing to see.

5. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

Yep. Actually attacked me. I waited for more than 2 minutes while the "you're being attacked" dialog counted down. Upon getting to my island, the damage was visible and the details were available from the log. But no Share/Replay buttons.

6. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

ditto

TiGeR