Bullying on plunder pirates

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ⚡️✨seawitch✨⚡️, Jul 19, 2020.

1. We have a player that is quite young that is bullying a young girl. We have tried to tell him to stay out of our guild but he won’t. We put our guild on request to join and he keeps requesting or waits until we open to get new players then he joins and makes a nuisance of himself with childish utterances until he is kicked. Now it’s taken a nasty turn by him cyber bullying a girl from our guild. I have put in complaints previously, only to be told to put on request to join. This behaviour is unacceptable and I will put in another complaint. But, I thought Midoki had brought in a way of banning someone from a guild permanently, I could be wrong. I will as I said put in another complaint with what little proof of bulling I have but proof nonetheless.

2. Jake the Snake

Jake the Snake Powder Monkey

I'm sorry to hear this seawitch as bullying type people ruin the game for many. I wish to help you with this situation.

Also some other friends of whom share your frustrations would like to know the name of this pirate so as to be prepared

3. Age of the person is the only reason I don’t name him jake. Thank you for your interest.

4. This child that has been relentlessly bullyIng may not be a child at all. He has started a second account and placed it into a sister guild of ours. Then when the time came just after the event started he kicked everyone except the captain and QM’s. He changed the guild description telling everyone to join another guild which his other account made, then closed the guild so players could go back. This is malicious, malevolent and takes planning beyond what we thought his age was. Capten Trdball. Main Soul Gild.
    He has given no thought to any of the players in that guild that were active and thriving and hopefully they will make it back into the guild but they are now no longer in the event.

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

This situation has been dealt with - they've gone well over the line of acceptable behaviour, and have been permanently banned from the game. If you suspect that they've cropped up on another account, let us know (and obviously let us know if anyone is being abusive in-game).

Unique Rebel and Black-ish Beard like this.
  6. Thank you so much @Lynsey [Midoki] this has been a very bad time for everyone involved. I’m so happy that Midoki could take action

Unique Rebel and Black-ish Beard like this.
  7. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

I got someone in my guild right now that mentioned a friend being banned permanently from plunder pirates gameplay, it dawned on me at one point be was talking about himself. I can't really be too sure but winning people's trust, bullying and showing elements in wanting to take Captaincy. I don't know but it's all making me feel really uncomfortable because I have to take steps now before he sees this comment.

8. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Also attempted to bully a girl and I kicked him. Mentioned some big names in gameplay and guilds, he has his eyes on all aspects of player information and gathering trust amongst players. Just to get one sentence out, takes 12 slots in chat. I woke up in middle of night feeling uneasy and I saw in game chat, how he pestering my guild members with silly jokes.

9. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

The nonsense on the chat sounds like someone we all know.

Unique Rebel likes this.
  10. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

That's what drama Princess said, maybe it's trdball but who knows. I am having a tough time keeping things together recently. I think stress in gameplay when dealing with such nonsense can drain a person out

Sea Patriot likes this.
  11. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Bullying comes in many forms. Some top guilds like to place hurtful guild descriptions whilst other guild captains like to change their alternative account names in to spiteful words against others. It's time these bullies are put in front of a firing squad, there is no place in this game for bullies or racists. Chinese players being the best, well I let the leaderboards in gameplay be the judge of that.

12. Unique Rebel

Unique Rebel First Mate

Religion and politics, we don't need to be a product of our recent or previous presidents or leaders, we just need to play the game with enjoyment at all levels in gameplay strategies and use the rules of the game to benefit ourselves and preserve the enjoyment. Allow your gameplay to expand, don't place minimums and limitations on others or yourselves and become slave ships. Always an uphill struggle to teach an old dog new tricks, I hope you find it in your hearts to make a change, if not we can deal with it in gameplay no probs. A message to all friends and foes