Chat doesn't return to top

Discussion in 'Guild Bugs' started by Kelani, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

This probably isn't an actual bug, but at best, it's a huge, annoying oversight.

If I scroll to the last (500th) message in chat, the only way I've found to return to the top without quitting the game is to scroll BACK through all those messages again. We really appreciate the expanded buffer, but along with that, the game really needs a "Return to Top button". Or a double-tap to return. Something to get you back to the top.

Also, if I post a message in chat from anywhere in the message buffer, I stay at the bottom. After posting a message, chat's focus should really return to the top.

Shonda La and Tiger Claw like this.
  2. awbo

awbo Captain

3. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Sometimes I like the channel staying low when I type a message, but the double tap feature would be awesome.;)

TiGeR

Ian and peg-brain bob like this.
  4. SaK

SaK First Mate

+1 exactly.
    We hv that in coc.

5. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

+1
    I like the scroll function the way it is; as when I enter the game I like to catch up on what has been happening overnight. It's nice to come back to the chat where I left it after sending stuff out, checking the log etc.

But agree a "Return to the Top" button (or double-tap feature) would be nice.

peg-brain bob likes this.