cheaters in our community...

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Vitek, Mar 6, 2016.

1. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

Yeah she is a beast for sure...think she’s gotten me twice over the last day or so lol

2. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Anyone know what the highest rumble score is by an individual? I think 4-500k range is prob the top end but I’m probably wrong. I remember when 100k plus seemed like a lot lol. Still is IMO but holy crap. My hats off to anyone who can play that long and consistently keep smashing base after base!

Oak Island likes this.
  3. Fer4vol

Fer4vol Powder Monkey

I’ve been playing with Jacky a long time and for sure she is not a cheater. Hammerhead and her have scored more than 400k with us, and Allen Li and other MMTX players like bar1 against us several times. Spending about 12 hours playing and a PR above 1000, even me did 350k, and I’m far less skilled player than Jacky. She is just going for the monthly leaderboard very seriously

4. Slim Hawks

Slim Hawks Crew

I’ve been in Jacky’s crew (not the current one) for many months of rumbles too and I know personally that she’s going for the leaderboard just now. I’ve had enough chats with her to know she plays an honest, tactical game and she doesn’t cheat. She spends a lot of time playing and is skilled at game strategy. Hearing that Lynsey has already checked up on Jacky and found she’s faultless confirms this. Great to have a game system that has that layer of assurance.

5. Mr. Hammerhead

Mr. Hammerhead Powder Monkey

There is only one Jack Sparrow!! She didn’t event try this month yet managed to score 1m score ( in 60 hrs of game play )... I challenge midoki if they can prove Jacky’s determination and classify it as cheating and prove it as ( (real money spent location wise... location of the actual player... time spent in the current location...devices shared in the current location.. avg time per battle during those hours of gameplay!! ...just prove the first 3 ) not to mention Jacky’s previous history) ) .......never commented on forum but always checked it. @Midoki If your team is fair then all these fake accusations from people that never went passed 400k in 1 rumble should be handled properly!!

Oak Island and Slim Hawks like this.
  6. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew

For the record, I'm not accusing her as I don't have enough information to make an accusation. However I will (have) raised suspicion. Lyndsey says the game has forced her to take breaks and I'm not going to accuse Lyndsey of lying. What I am saying is that in a 24 hour period of a rumble none of my guild were able to revenge her attacks as the game reported that she was on-line the entire time. 24 hours. Continually. We found this eternally frustrating. If she isn't cheating then fair play to her for her effort and dedication. But we have wonder what it going on. If the game reported that she had a shield up (because she was attacked) then fair enough but it didn't. Furthermore evidently she doesn't sleep!

Oak Island likes this.
  7. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

I bet @Lynsey [Midoki] can tell us what the actual, highest single player score ever is! As far as the whole cheating argument, what would be the point? The guilds that I see Jacky in never or very rarely lose a rumble, so what would the incentive be to cheat? I understand the frustration you describe @NinjaNurse because I have also been in that scenario but to cheat just seems pointless. It’s just a game that we all have fun playing. Anyway, good luck on the monthly leaderboard Jacky!

Cheers!

-Oak

850arrr and Intimidator like this.